3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Creation - Page 30 of 42

I wasn't sure how detailed to be with - Page 30 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 5th Dec, 2017 - 9:00pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

25th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 42 pgs.  26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34  ...Latest (42) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Create your Character here. Your Character is based on your real life stats. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
31st Oct, 2017 - 3:20am / Post ID: #
Vickie
L4 Ardent L5 XP 5601...
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Creation - Page 30

The Learner says...

Thanks KN smile.gif
I think I will have fun with this type of game. Yes, I know I never know what will happen.
There is something that I thought about in the last adventure: when the stump fell into the hole, what happened to it?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 31st Oct, 2017 - 3:25am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Creation
A Friend

Creation RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Well that was part of the cave in of the sink type hole that is now filling with water slowly.

31st Oct, 2017 - 3:43am / Post ID: #
Vickie
L4 Ardent L5 XP 5601...
Character
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Creation Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Learner says...

I know it fell into the hole as part of the cave in making the sink type hole. Did it fall straight down and is the the middle of the hole? Was the wood in the stump so old that is fell apart when it hit the bottom? Is it even useful now that is down there? Was it the way of magic lift that was used later on?

Post Date: 31st Oct, 2017 - 3:50am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 30 Creation RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

You will have to find that out in the main game by asking questions *laugh* See you in the main game.

31st Oct, 2017 - 4:13am / Post ID: #
Vickie
L4 Ardent L5 XP 5601...
Character
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base

Creation RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Learner says...

Oh, keeping me in the dark… nice one KN. I shall ask such questions when the time comes..if it does that is..

Post Date: 31st Oct, 2017 - 4:15am / Post ID: #

A Friend

If the opportunity presents itself as you do not know what happened only that there is a hole when you see it. Character knowledge vs player knowledge *laugh*.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
31st Oct, 2017 - 4:45pm / Post ID: #
Vickie
L4 Ardent L5 XP 5601...
Character
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base

3.5 D&D You Character RPG Creation - Page 30

The Learner says...

*laugh* I know. My character is somewhat uneducated as far as the game goes. She will get there soon enough, I'm sure. I also hope that she will end up being a needed part of the group.

Post Date: 5th Dec, 2017 - 9:00pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character RPG Creation D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 30

I wasn't sure how detailed to be with this so I'll see what feedback I get.

Sex: Male
Race: I wouldn't mind playing a Dwarf, Human or Orc because I'm 6' tall and fairly stocky (260 lbs)
Class:? ?

Strength 15 - I don't lift weights, but my friends always call me to lift the heavy stuff on Moving Day.
Dexterity 12 - My size and age should start to affect me more here, but I'm still quick and can still kick over my head.
CON 14 - My Endurance has gone down a bit, but I can eat pretty much anything, rarely get sick and can take a beating.
INT 12 - I know how to look things up and have accumulated a wealth of knowledge researching characters for games.
Wisdom 12 - What defines wisdom really? I've helped many women with relationship advice and am very attentive.
Charisma 14 - I'm still decent looking, people listen when I talk and often take an active leadership role if one is needed.

Stat overview, as you will see, I've lived a long life, have done many things and am still very active.

Religion - I've been catholic and Jewish due to my dad converting us when marrying his second wife, while I wouldn't count myself as devout, I have taken away a strong sense of morality from my upbringing.

Early Life - Can't remember a lot of it, but I know there's a lot of Trauma that caused me to not want to remember the details. I know there were good times, but they were overshadowed by the constant reminders of the bad times by how my sister was scarred by them and still can't get over them.

School - I didn't realize I started school early until later on when I got to High School and I was one of the smaller kids there. Most of my life I was a chunky kid starting around age eight. When I turned fifteen in my junior year at an all boy's catholic school I finally had my growth spurt while working a summer job. I slimmed out, got taller and girls started talking to me. Scholastically being in school early didn't help me out. I was good at Math because it was always constant, but bad at English, I failed keyboarding five times because I couldn't remember the keys. I didn't do homework because no one was home to make me do it but always scored well on tests. When I went to college not knowing how to type really stifled me and I couldn't afford to go back so I joined the military to pay for it.

Military - I was not the model soldier but the physical programs made me lean, strong and quick. It really wasn't until I joined the military and they taught me a different way of thinking that my memory started to come around. They focused on knowing where to find things when you needed them, not rote learning.

Gaming - As described in my background, I've always had a gift for tactics, and as my memory got better in my mid 20's, so did my ability to express myself. AOL taught me how to type and with the expansion of the internet, my online gaming and LARP experiences definitely shaped my ability to improvise and take charge as I become more knowledgeable.

Jobs - I've worked pretty much my whole life. I collected milk money in the cafeteria in the first grade, worked every year of school, serving, dishes, janitorial to help pay for tuition, even the college I joined had a mandatory work program, something I was looking for in the school I was to attend. All in all I have 12 years of experience cooking and working in kitchens, 4 years of janitorial, 11 years in the military, and 17 years of customer service in a fortune 500 company doing transportation because I was in between jobs and my sister convinced me to work where she used to work. I really didn't like working there, but the pay and benefits were good which allowed me to go back to cooking for these last 2 year without worrying about how much I'm making.

Marriage, I've recently gotten married to a woman that is definitely smarter than me, I would liken her to a halfling or gnome. Small, petite, smart, loves the idea of being a rogue, but doesn't have the alignment to go through with it. We've both taken new jobs that have really made a difference. Before, we would always go for the cheapest things possible just to make sure we could save more money, but now we can indulge a little.

Views on life, I've learned things aren't worth obsessing over. I've gotten over many a bad patch in both love and friendships and ever since my first days in the military, I've learned that I am very defensive about things and am always trying to be consciously aware of that so I can back off a bit.

Since I've already written so much, I'll just stop here and see what kind of feedback I get *smile*.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Creation

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.