3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Creation - Page 36 of 42

I will put down here an updated record of - Page 36 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 28th Feb, 2018 - 2:37am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

25th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 42 pgs.  32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40  ...Latest (42) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Create your Character here. Your Character is based on your real life stats. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
26th Feb, 2018 - 3:15am / Post ID: #
Travis
Arch 4
Character
Novice / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Creation - Page 36

Explorer. says...

I'm going to give it a go, and try and develop a realistic character for this game. As is based on my real life capabilities, in my middle age. I will provide the stat's and an explanation of each.

Name: Travis.
Sex: Male.

Race: Most likely, will be human, but I like half-elf also.

Strength: 12 Not my forte, I can lift my own weight, and carry a heavy weight a short distance only. Not a gym junkie at all.

Dexterity: 14 A little bit better than strength. Like's moderate outdoor activity, fishing, walking, bike riding, snorkeling.

Constitution: 13 Could take a few hits before being unconscious. Not that I regularly engage in fights and brawls.

Intelligence: 16 Fairly, intelligent a little nerdy. Interest in reading, creative writing, rocketry, and astronomy as a hobby.

Wisdom: 15 Can get some hunches when a person's upset. Religious upbringing in youth. Caring, and admires successful moral famous people in history.

Verdict on Class: Definitely not a fighter, barbarian or paladin type. Probably, not a monk, or rogue type either.

To fit in slightly nerdy, outdoors, caring nature probably:

Ranger: Likes animals, outdoors, stars, sun, coral reefs.

Druid: Likes animals, birds, fish, hiking, snorkeling, bush-walking.

Wizard: Likes chemical reactions, prefers brain than brawn. Communicate with an animal, a bonus.

Cleric: Likes archaeology, religious upbringing, debates and research.

That's about as realistic as it gets, Travis I feel would probably lean more towards the outdoorsy types ie Ranger, Druid.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th Feb, 2018 - 4:25am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Creation
A Friend

Creation RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Okay, initial thoughts for Travis:

-You forgot charisma.

-Please try and be more descriptive. List the sort of things you are capable of, something like "I had little difficulty learning calculus" would tell us a heck of a lot more than "Intelligent, a little nerdy."

-If you are saying no to all the martial oriented classes because you are peaceful in real life, don't forget that we're all in a similar position. The question isn't whether you'd avoid conflict, the question is, when told that conflict is inevitable, how do you approach it? The same goes for other problems. When life throws you a curveball, what is your approach to handling it?

26th Feb, 2018 - 5:34am / Post ID: #
Travis
Arch 4
Character
Novice / Cover
Character Sheet Lock

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Creation Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Explorer. says...

Ok, for charisma say 13 more like average, interesting.

Probably, more like 15 for Intelligence also. Had a little difficulty in math's in general, but excelled more in chemistry, and science. Found general business boring, but had a leaning towards creative writing. Also artistic expression.

If life throws a curveball? He tries to think up solutions first, then acts. Sometimes a good defense, is better than an offense. As for martial arts, specifically would consider using it in self-defense.

If your referring, to a response where relative, and or loved ones, life is in inherent danger. Then his response, would be to try and put their lives out of harms way. Even if it mean't before his own.

Post Date: 27th Feb, 2018 - 3:47am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 36 Creation RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Ok we have two people who want into the game. We need the characters currently in the game to give their ideals on what their core score should be.

Post Date: 27th Feb, 2018 - 6:32am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Creation RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Redsopine hasn't responded with clarification on his idea of his starting stats. I don't have enough to work with there.

The purpose of this game is to play yourself, not a hero. I don't like the idea of anyone being above average at every stat. Some people would have higher stats than Dungeons & Dragons characters normally do. They are supposed to be heroic and above the norm. Most of us however are not. It's defeating the purpose of this game.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 27th Feb, 2018 - 6:32am

28th Feb, 2018 - 12:11am / Post ID: #
Travis
Arch 4
Character
Novice / Cover
Character Sheet Lock

Explorer. says...

What about Travis? And his starting stats?
Should they be a little lower? How about 14 INT, and 13 Wisdom? I'm all in favor of a little realism.
I'm assuming you would more likely call 17 or 18 heroic.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 28th Feb, 2018 - 1:31am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character RPG Creation - Page 36

Think of it this way,maybe - if you know that almost everyone you meet is weaker than you, your Strength will be 12 or higher. If you react faster than an average person, in all situations, your Dexterity is 12+. If you think an average person is better than you at something, your stat is 10 or worse. Charisma is the hardest to evaluate because it is far more than looks. You've have to give us your ability based on social interaction with strangers or public speaking.

28th Feb, 2018 - 2:37am / Post ID: #
Travis
Arch 4
Character
Novice / Cover
Character Sheet Lock

3.5 D&D You Character RPG Creation D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 36

Explorer. says...

I will put down here an updated record of Travis stats here:

Strength: 10
Dexterity: 10
Constitution: 9
Intelligence: 11
Wisdom: 10
Charisma: 9

Probably a more accurate representation here. Constitution, strength of not more than 10 thanks to middle age spread. Otherwise relatively average.
Average fitness level, but could be improved.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Creation

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.