3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Creation - Page 37 of 42

Will need inputs from Jonathan and Vickie - Page 37 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 2nd Mar, 2018 - 2:42pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 42 pgs.  33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41  ...Latest (42) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Create your Character here. Your Character is based on your real life stats. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 28th Feb, 2018 - 3:04am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Creation
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Creation - Page 37

Okay, let me try to clarify this. You are not picking numbers. We're asking you to describe each of the stats in language that we can relate to and judge. We'll give our assessment in terms of numbers, and Kn will average those, perhaps tweak them a bit from there.

For both Anron and Red, check page 12 of this thread. The second post of that page has an excellent example of what kind of thing we need to work with.

Anron, concerning class, a puzzle loving individual with a spiritual bent makes me think of an archivist. They're a divine casting class, but they cast based off of intelligence and learn spells like a Wizard. I do have some hesitation in suggesting it however, as it is one of the most complicated classes to play well.

Red, could you talk a bit about how you are likely to handle challenges in this strange new world? Pick up a weapon, try to hide, or do works of magic?

P.S. Everyone coming in has lost a number of years physically, so think of how you were in your 20s or 30s more so than you are now if older than that.

Sponsored Links:
1st Mar, 2018 - 4:11pm / Post ID: #
Travis
Arch 4
Character
Novice / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Creation RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Explorer. says...

Will try again for the character creation stage as follows:
I'm about 5 foot 9 inches, about 198 pounds, putting me into slightly over weight category. I have hazel eyes, and slight tan. As a 50 year old, that is. Wind back the clock, to 30 yrs then make it 170 to 180 pounds, with the height 5 foot six.

You mentioned before that you would prefer us to participate when we were a little younger?
As far as strength is concerned, I can lift my own weight, doing push ups.

Work out in a gym occasionally, but walk frequently, ride bike, snorkeling, swimming. I cannot walk a long distance, a couple of miles,then get a little tired.

With dexterity, able to climb fences, catch and throw balls with reasonable accuracy.
With regards to Con, I haven't been sick to much. If I do catch a cold it is normally mild, without the severe side effects of making one bed ridden.
I get my usual cuts and grazes, but sores don't seem to fester, but rather heal quicker.

Usually a couple of laps swimming of an Olympic sized pool is enough to tire me though. But even that's swimming at a leisurely pace. I've been described as wiry, twisting and squirming out when someone grabs my arm.
Probably couldn't take many hits.

For INT, I have always had a keen interest and knowledge of sciences, particularly chemistry and Astronomy. Done my share of gaming mainly first person shooters, arcade style games. Liked, Geography also. Got to achieve advance for science, but the math's component held me back a little bit.

For wisdom, I tended to listen more to people empathetic and sympathetic. Due to my religious upbringing, having an influence also.
Done very well, being around positive people, but negative complaining people, not so productive.
Have strong morals, lives by do to others how you would like yourself to be treated.

On to charisma, I'm easy to get along with, friendly and not a loner. But can be sensitive, and reserved, but never reclusive. Probably a little to easy to trust others at times. However can feel uncomfortable in the company of boastful people.

I'm definitely not chaotic in nature, but tend to be more lawful, straight and narrow.
Will try and look at the positive and brighter side of life. However negativity, and pessimism I try to avoid as it is a drain.

Post Date: 1st Mar, 2018 - 8:13pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Creation Archive Pathfinder / D&D

international QUOTE
You mentioned before that you would prefer us to participate when we were a little younger?

To be clear, you will be entering the game as you are now, knowing what you do now, but with your body as it was when a little closer to the prime of your life. For instance, while I was 30 when this game started, "Jason" has the body I had at 20.

Right then, my initial assessment based upon what you've stated just now and before. I think I'll likely adjust after others add their input.
Strength: 10
Dexterity: 13-14
Constitution: 12-13
Intelligence: 14
Wisdom: 12
Charisma: 12-13.

2nd Mar, 2018 - 1:02pm / Post ID: #
Travis
Arch 4
Character
Novice / Cover
Character Sheet Lock

Page 37 Creation RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Explorer. says...

So, after everyone else has agreed, and KN has given green light for the stats, then I'm in.

So I'm assuming I might be out for a walk. Then suddenly fall down a rabbit hole? Or find myself parachuting out of a plane, land some where different?
Then find I'm not in Kansas anymore?
Is that correct?

Post Date: 2nd Mar, 2018 - 1:39pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Creation RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

This is always so tough. These are the numbers I'm going with according to what you have told us.

Dexterity: 10-11
Con: 12-13
Int: 15
Wisdom: 14
Charisma: 12-13.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 2nd Mar, 2018 - 1:40pm

2nd Mar, 2018 - 2:08pm / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock

The Storyteller says...

Here's what I have, was me probably being a bit more generous in a couple of areas then some.

Dexterity: 12
Constitution: 13
Intelligence: 14
Wisdom: 13
Charisma: 12.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 2nd Mar, 2018 - 2:37pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character RPG Creation - Page 37

Here's my 2 cents worth, for the judging:
Strength: 10-11
Dexterity: 12-14
Constitution: 10-12
Intelligence: 13-15
Wisdom: 12-13
Charisma: 10-12

What happened to the other contender?

Post Date: 2nd Mar, 2018 - 2:42pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character RPG Creation D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 37

Will need inputs from Jonathan and Vickie before I finalize the stats and get you in the game. As far as other contender not sure about him.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Creation

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.