3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Creation - Page 41 of 42

This is exciting. Ghost and I will have a - Page 41 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 11th Sep, 2018 - 9:27pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

23rd April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 42 pgs.  37 38 39 40 41 42 
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Create your Character here. Your Character is based on your real life stats. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
11th Sep, 2018 - 10:55am / Post ID: #
Travis
Arch 4
Character
Novice / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Creation - Page 41

Explorer. says...

Is Red ready to enter this yet? Who is the other new person joining soon? I think there is a good variety of character classes here. Sure, why not another exotic character type, if the personality matches.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11th Sep, 2018 - 4:49pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Creation
A Friend

Creation RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Jason is the master of the 3.5 character classes. He who shall judge the rightness of your personality and assign the correct class to play.

Post Date: 11th Sep, 2018 - 4:58pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Creation Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Hey now, my ego is not that inflated. I will offer advice, and bring up a few less obvious options, but that's it. The choice will always be theirs.

Post Date: 11th Sep, 2018 - 5:07pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 41 Creation RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

No, seriously Jason, you have more in-depth knowledge of 3.5 than I ever had when I played regularly. I trust your opinions when it comes to what class to play and all the rest. It's good to have you on the player's side! biggrin.gif.

Post Date: 11th Sep, 2018 - 8:36pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Creation RPG Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Looks like we will be having a Knight of the Wild joining us soon. She is a Tiefling. Hopefully she will be in soon.

Post Date: 11th Sep, 2018 - 8:43pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Knight of the Wild is a homebrew class rather than official content. I assume you've given it a lookover and a thumbs up?

I've only glanced at it, but I didn't see any glaring red flags at least.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 11th Sep, 2018 - 8:48pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character RPG Creation - Page 41

This was supposed to be in the 3.5 game character creation sorry about the mix up I clicked the wrong thread.

Reconcile Edited: KNtoran on 11th Sep, 2018 - 9:18pm

Post Date: 11th Sep, 2018 - 9:27pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character RPG Creation D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 41

This is exciting. Ghost and I will have a new friend. Knight of the wild looks very interesting. I'm curious to see how a tiefling fits into it. Very unusual racial choice for that class.

Anron, I'm pretty sure it's two brand new people and not Red. He hasn't done anything more with character creation in months.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 12th Sep, 2018 - 12:36am

+  « First of 42 pgs.  37 38 39 40 41 42 

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character RPG Creation

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.