3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 259 of 616

I say nothing at first, before looking to - Page 259 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 3rd Nov, 2017 - 7:35pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th July 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 616 pgs.  255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
3rd Nov, 2017 - 5:58pm / Post ID: #
Vickie
L4 Ardent L5 XP 5601...
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 259

The Learner says...

"Hi Grant" and give a small smile."I guess I did sleep in" I say with a giggle. "I look frazzled? I didn't notice, but I've not looked at myself either. It seems I did get a "Zap" as you call it, overnight. It seems I can do things with my mind I was unable to before." I glance at Ghost and smile.
"Care to join us?" I ask Grant.

I look at Rachel, "Would you mind helping me find something better to wear than my Earth attire? Is there funds to do so?:
"I don't think my Debit Card will work here." I say with a laugh.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Nov, 2017 - 6:09pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Ghost looks at Vickie and doesn't react to her approaching." Good morning you two. It seems you have learned more of your powers. It is truly an amazing thing. Vickie, if you are ready then follow Ghost and I. I will take you to get more appropriate clothing and whatever gear you might need. Daishain has our funds. We can track him down and then go shopping! "I grin at her. I will lead her out when she is ready to go.

Post Date: 3rd Nov, 2017 - 6:11pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I pick up my mug and moves over to the group, sitting down at the nearest empty spot. "Money's not really an issue for the basics. Jason has been kind enough to fund my gear, and I'm sure you'd get the same. Possibly based on expectation of future earnings?" I smile, taking a slow pull. "Here's hoping we stay intact long enough to pay back anything owed, and work our way to whatever the goals are."

Post Date: 3rd Nov, 2017 - 6:18pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 259 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I walk up to the table with a bowl full of fruit and meat in time to catch the last of that.

"Grant's right, the funds you need to get started here are available. I figured you would be more comfortable with Rachel going clothes shopping, though I'd like to be there to help with the actual gear if you don't mind. And its not a loan, we decided when we got here that so long as we share our purpose, we'll share our resources as well."

"You have received your awakening? Could you share what kind of things you think you can do with it?"

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 3rd Nov, 2017 - 6:53pm

3rd Nov, 2017 - 7:09pm / Post ID: #
Vickie
L4 Ardent L5 XP 5601...
Character
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Learner says...

I look at Jason, "I don't mind you being there. I've heard your the Armor maker of the group." I give a small grin at that. "I think after we've eating, would be good." I say to Rachel and look at Jason to see if he is agreeable to that.
I continue as I look his way, "It seems I can do things with my mind..it's sharper and a bit hard to explain..I don't feel as if I've opened up to all I can do right now."

3rd Nov, 2017 - 7:13pm / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock

The Storyteller says...

I will finally enter the dining hall, after taking a bath and feeling refreshed though it seems unable to find a mirror of some sort. Probably could use a shave as well but that may have to wait, thankfully my hair wasn't too long to worry much about.

Looking to the others I wave and say to everyone there, "Greetings, seems that I am the last one here. Hopefully I didn't miss anything?" I chuckle, considering my friends and the newcomers.

I will offer a smile to Vickie and ask, "Did you sleep well? I also wonder if you discovered your gifts as well, since it seems most of us got ours by the second day of being here." I was curious, yet perhaps it was too soon for anything to have happened.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 3rd Nov, 2017 - 7:14pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
3rd Nov, 2017 - 7:18pm / Post ID: #
Vickie
L4 Ardent L5 XP 5601...
Character
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 259

The Learner says...

I look at Thomas and say," I did sleep well, thank you. I hope you, as well as the other did so also."
I then fill him as well as the others (If I left anything out) on my "Experience" during the night.

3rd Nov, 2017 - 7:35pm / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 259

The Storyteller says...

I say nothing at first, before looking to the others and asking in disbelieve yet some amusement as well, "Am I the only one who thinks Vickie here just had what sounds like an alien encounter? Especially with her description of the beings." I wondered if I was the only one who thought this.

Out of Character: Yes, I realized this is pretty much similar to what I did in the other thread but asking this is true to what I'd do… and did. Hopefully the repeat in character isn't an issue.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 3rd Nov, 2017 - 7:35pm

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.