3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 261 of 616

I smile at Rachel and whisper, "Thanks" - Page 261 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 4th Nov, 2017 - 7:24pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

06th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 616 pgs.  257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 3rd Nov, 2017 - 11:02pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 261

"Well, we can run through the basics easily enough. Fortunately we won't be relying on the horses for tomorrow. In any case, have a little fun with this. You too Rachel."

I'll step back and let the pair of them shop for a while. I'll be near if they need any input.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Nov, 2017 - 11:19pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I smile at Vickie." This isn't Macy's or Target even but it is still fun to browse here. So Vickie, it seems that everyone that arrives here from our world loses a few years of age at least. I would guess that you are maybe 30. How old were you? I'm afraid to ask this but there are no mirrors here that I've found so far. How old do I look? I was 25 when I left.

3rd Nov, 2017 - 11:32pm / Post ID: #
Vickie
L4 Ardent L5 XP 5601...
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Learner says...

"Shopping is always fun" I say with a smile.

"Rachel, I don't think you'd believe me if I told you." I say. I whisper quietly close to Rachel. "Was 53 when I left." I also say to her in a normal voice," I'd say you look to be about 20."

Post Date: 4th Nov, 2017 - 2:14am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 261 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Thror will use his measuring tape and usher the two ladies to a more private area where he will have Vickie take off her clothes and have her try on a couple nice dresses. He will begin to loosen it here and there and take it in here and there as he makes it fit very nicely on her figure.

Out of Character: You have your choice of colors.

4th Nov, 2017 - 2:45am / Post ID: #
Vickie
L4 Ardent L5 XP 5601...
Character
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Learner says...

I chose a nice lilac and dark blue cloth for my dress colors. I smile at Thror and tell him thank you. I decide to wear the lilac one once it is finished and will pick up the dark blue the next day. Once we are finished, Rachel and I once again join Jason.

Post Date: 4th Nov, 2017 - 1:06pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I lean close to her and speak quietly." You look fantastic for a 53 year old." I smile at her." I hope this place feels somewhat like home to you soon. I know that if is hard being away like this. I battle it as well. Give it some time and you will find things to occupy you here."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
4th Nov, 2017 - 4:46pm / Post ID: #
Vickie
L4 Ardent L5 XP 5601...
Character
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 261

The Learner says...

I address Jason and say, "The shirt sounds like an idea. I think I should be able to move very easily with it. As far as a crossbow, I'm not sure about that, but I can give it a try. If not then maybe a short bow would be good. A shield, most assuredly and we can figure out the weapon I'm best at. I trust your judgement on such things."

Out of Character: I did have a compound bow(About a 35-45 lb pull) at one time and didn't hit a bulls eye on the practice target we set up but could get within the three rings in the middle smile.gif.

4th Nov, 2017 - 7:24pm / Post ID: #
Vickie
L4 Ardent L5 XP 5601...
Character
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 261

The Learner says...

I smile at Rachel and whisper, "Thanks" and continue in a normal voice "I'm sure I will adjust quickly, and if you need to talk to another girl..I giggle a little..I'm here."
"Shall we go, and see what Jason can do for me, then?"

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.