3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 301 of 616

I grin and wave at the others as they come - Page 301 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 28th Nov, 2017 - 2:05am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th July 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 616 pgs.  297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
27th Nov, 2017 - 6:25pm / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 301

The Storyteller says...

"Pottermore is actually an official site for the Harry Potter series, the books and movies, where the author even provides articles or information involving the world she created," I will explain, surprised Vickie may not have heard of it. Though perhaps my reply I had confused her, "You can not only learn what house you are in for Hogwarts but even find your wand at Oliver's, getting information about the wood and cores, as well discover your Patronus."

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 27th Nov, 2017 - 8:44pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Nov, 2017 - 6:39pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Out of Character: Grant there is nothing to be taken to the stronghold as Lywenta took it last night you were offered to accompany but you stayed down in the tunnels with Jason, the two elf girls and the elf boy. Thomas you are no where near Jason to ask him anything or tell him anything.

27th Nov, 2017 - 7:27pm / Post ID: #
Vickie
L4 Ardent L5 XP 5601...
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Learner says...

I look at Thomas and say, "Oh, how cool… "I then become quiet..thinking of home. I then smile and say, "Are we ready to head to the tunnels?"

27th Nov, 2017 - 8:47pm / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock

Page 301 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Storyteller says...

"Hopefully soon," I reply to Vickie's question, looking to see if he was anywhere nearby, before adding, "We'll have to see if Jason has any plans of exploring more of the tunnels today." I did notuce her grew quiet, and felt I may have an idea of her thoughts.

Out of Character: : Updating my previous reply, my apologies for missing or forgetting that Jason wasn't there.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 27th Nov, 2017 - 8:48pm

Post Date: 27th Nov, 2017 - 11:18pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Looking to my ever present companion, I say, "I hope you rested well Thalica, I am afraid to say I expect conflict soon."

To everyone else other than Be and her guard I'll say, "Shall we get going? The others should be arriving outside not too long from now."

Post Date: 27th Nov, 2017 - 11:41pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

"Lets hope we find more than a single room and our own traps/markings, this time." I say with a grin. "Enjoy your investigations into the magic!"
Specific Action: Spot, Listen, Search checks in advance of our explorations.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 28th Nov, 2017 - 12:59am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 301

The inside party heads towards the tunnel entrance while the ones in the strong hold head for the tunnel entrances. You all meet at the NE tunnel entrance. What do you do and where do you go.

Post Date: 28th Nov, 2017 - 2:05am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 301

I grin and wave at the others as they come down.

"Hey guys, it was a quiet night down here thankfully. Everyone good to go for another run today?"

"Lywenta helped us get rid of that magic trap, so the rest of the tunnels we worked last night seem to be open. We can tackle that, go directly after this mysterious group in the center tunnel, or heck, do something entirely different and head into the left one."

"I'd be inclined to finish things up with the right hand tunnel, myself, mainly to make sure Be stays safe, but I don't want to make that call for everyone else."

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.