3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 320 of 616

"Yes, the fewer we have to carry out - Page 320 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 8th Dec, 2017 - 11:57pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

01st September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 616 pgs.  316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
7th Dec, 2017 - 5:34pm / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 320

The Storyteller says...

I'm a bit uncertain, though I draw my rapier to attack the bearest hobgoblin as I say to Jason, "On it!" Hopefully I'll be able to get in a hit.

Out of Character: Not sure of what my bonuses might be.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 7th Dec, 2017 - 5:34pm

Thomas Results:
  • Attack (rapier) on D20 (+0): 16, 3 (2 rolls)
  • Damage (rapier) on D6 (+0): 3, 2 (2 rolls)

Sponsored Links:
7th Dec, 2017 - 11:13pm / Post ID: #
Vickie
L4 Ardent L5 XP 5601...
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Learner says...

I will continue my assault on the hobgoblins, putting the pain of my wound out of my mind. The enemy is my focus, wanting them dead!

Vickie Results:
  • Attack on D20 (+1): 17, 6, 21, 19 (4 rolls)
  • Damage: crossbow on D8 (+0): 2, 2, 6, 5 (4 rolls)

Post Date: 8th Dec, 2017 - 7:41pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Round five - Ghost rips into the final Hobgoblin for 9 damage as Rachel is able to finish it off with her hit. There are no more Hobgoblins in the room allowing Rachel and Ghost to move from the room to make their way to the back of the party. It will take another round to get to the back. Thomas swings at a Hobgoblin for 3 damage. Vickie swings and connects on one for 2 damage. Jason is able to strike one for 9 damage. Qwantithalica is able to finish it off with a well placed shot. The Hobgoblins miss on their attack back. Grant also moves towards the back.
Round five Ghost, Rachel and Grant are moving towards the back. Thomas and Vickie both miss their next attacks. Qwantithalica misses her shot but Jason has a well placed shot that does 14 damage killing it. The remaining Hobgoblins attack back one strikes Qwantithalica dropping her to her knees before she sags to the ground.
Round six - Ghost attacks the hobgoblin over Qwantithalica ripping its throat out killing it. Meanwhile Rachel Grant and Jason finish off the last hobgoblin.
The battle is over you have twelve dead hobgoblins and four elf teens laying on the ground.

Post Date: 8th Dec, 2017 - 7:53pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 320 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Healing potions at the ready, I find out which of them has the worst wounds and carefully lmake them drink it. After I see the wounds closing I drink one for myself and sigh as the healing magics shimmer through my body, closing the massive cut.
Specific Action: administer potion of cure light d8+5 to elf and myself.

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 8th Dec, 2017 - 7:54pm

Post Date: 8th Dec, 2017 - 8:18pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

"Rachel, this would be a good time for that last healing spell! Hit the worst of the injured with it!" Dropping down to a knee, I cradle Qwantithalica as I lift one of the potions to her lips.

As it starts to take effect, I tear my gaze away from the young elf long enough to say, "Someone search the room for anything we really don't want to leave behind, but make it quick, we're leaving these tunnels as soon as they're stable enough to move."

Post Date: 8th Dec, 2017 - 9:05pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I grimace as I look around at the loss of life." We did well here. I hate these things." I start towards some of the fallen elves." Jason, I had to use my healing spell on myself. I came close to falling in there. We can try to load them up on Ghost to get them out of here. The priority is to get them out as you said."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 8th Dec, 2017 - 10:52pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 320

"I've still a potion to use. Should I continue with the next worst injured?" Pulling out the potion, I move over to another still form, checking the young elf's injures and preparing to use the potion.

Post Date: 8th Dec, 2017 - 11:57pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 320

"Yes, the fewer we have to carry out of here the better. Come on, let's get them on their feet, we have the potions for it."

Out of Character: we picked up a bunch of CLW pots from the room Be's investigating. I don't think we ever specified who was carrying them however.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.