3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 322 of 616

Seeing the hobgoblins, I draw my weapon immediately - Page 322 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 10th Dec, 2017 - 1:39am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

01st September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 616 pgs.  318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
9th Dec, 2017 - 5:36am / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 322

The Storyteller says...

"Maybe there's someone back at the keep who could bring the child back," I say, trying to offer hope as I see everyone else's reaction and fight back my own tears as we walk, before adding, "I mean, there is some powerful magic that can do that. Someone there might be powerful enough to resurrect him… right?" It was definitely a lot to take in, as why it was understood generally that they could all die… I don't think anyone had considered it would be one of the elven children.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 9th Dec, 2017 - 5:37am

Sponsored Links:
9th Dec, 2017 - 8:30pm / Post ID: #
Vickie
L4 Ardent L5 XP 5601...
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Learner says...

My crossbow in back at my side and the torch is back in my hand. Upon seeing the young elf child laying there motionless, tears form in my eyes and fall down my cheeks. "Why?" I whisper. I try to gather myself to be ready to head back to the entrance. I will keep an watch out for the markers we left behind on the walls and the trip rope Jason placed.

Vickie Results:
  • Spot, Search, Listen on D20 (+2): 11, 13, 15 (3 rolls)

Post Date: 9th Dec, 2017 - 8:36pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I shake my head at Thomas, "Speculate on that later, grieve later, right now, we get everyone out."

What I don't want to say right now is it would most likely not be possible. Whether or not a caster capable of those magics was available, we didn't have nearly enough funds to pay for the material component. And even if we did have the funds, there was no guarantee diamonds of sufficient value would be available.

For now, I kept my head up as best I can, and kept moving, and encouraging others to move, as we made our way back out of the tunnels.

P.S. Thomas, we have a new guy in the wings with a new character profile, he's waiting on your input.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 9th Dec, 2017 - 9:13pm

Post Date: 9th Dec, 2017 - 10:44pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 322 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

As you head back to the T intersection you can see the corridor ahead goes to a opened door. As you turn the the left to head out back towards the four way intersection Ghost begins to growl loudly. Soon it is apparent as to why as you see more Hobgoblins heading your way. I will need Initiative rolls as well as four rounds of actions/combat.

Post Date: 9th Dec, 2017 - 11:19pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

"Stay together! Don't let them to the younglings!"

Quickly dropping to a knee, I drop the dead teen with less respect than I would like, and ready my crossbow as swiftly as I can.

Post Date: 10th Dec, 2017 - 12:20am / Post ID: #

A Friend

As Ghost growls I whirl in the direction he is looking and see the attacking hobgoblins. ." Lets make them all pay for this. Kill, Ghost." Ghost and I move forward about 20' to meet them with Ghost snapping and tearing into their ranks. I'm right there with him swinging my club in support.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 10th Dec, 2017 - 12:22am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
10th Dec, 2017 - 12:50am / Post ID: #
Vickie
L4 Ardent L5 XP 5601...
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 322

The Learner says...

Seeing more hobgoblins, I'm filled with anger.... Wanting these creatures dead..every last one. I toss the torch at them

In frustration and grab my crossbow and fire at them.

Vickie Results:
  • Initiative on D20 (+2): 22 (1 roll)
  • Attack on D20 (+1): 10, 20, 21, 18 (4 rolls)
  • Damage: torch on D4 (+0): 1 (1 rolls)
  • Damage:crossbow on D6 (+0): 3, 4, 4 (3 rolls)

10th Dec, 2017 - 1:39am / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 322

The Storyteller says...

Seeing the hobgoblins, I draw my weapon immediately after my eyes falling on them and I say to the younglings in elven, "Stay back, try to get under cover and out of the battle. We will handle this, so please stay safe. We seek no more to fall."

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 10th Dec, 2017 - 1:41am

Thomas Results:
  • Attack (rapier) on D20 (+3): 12, 19, 16 (3 rolls)
  • Damage (rapier) on D6 (+1): 4, 5, 7 (3 rolls)
  • Intuitive on D20 (+0): 11 (1 rolls)

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.