3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 348 of 616

"I guess I should power this down for - Page 348 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 22nd Dec, 2017 - 9:13pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

26th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 616 pgs.  344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352  ...Latest (616) »
Posts: 4921 - Views: 98855
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 22nd Dec, 2017 - 3:26pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 348

List out what you equipment you buy for Jonathan and such so he can add it to his equipment.

Sponsored Links:
22nd Dec, 2017 - 4:11pm / Post ID: #
Vickie
L4 Ardent L5 XP 5601...
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Learner says...

I tether my horse nearby and decide to go for a small walk to clear my head, I stay close to the stronghold and I end up in the dining hall. I get a small amount to food and drink and sit at table and nibble on my food. I glance over at Kelvin and Lord Douglass and wonder if there "Is" more out there in the woods that we didn't see, other than arrival of the newcomer. I was hoping not, for with Jason not wanting to go back out for an hour yet; if there was something out there.."They' or 'it" could attack the stronghold while we wait.
If anyone speaks to me I will be cordial, but even though I went for a walk to clear my head; the not knowing what might be out in the woods, if anything, has me a bit worried. Maybe I'm just overthinking the whole situation. I know I can do that; a lot and is one of my faults, but I am only human.
After eating I will go back to where I left my horse; and wait for the others to arrive.



Post Date: 22nd Dec, 2017 - 4:59pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Nodding to the others I climb astride Ghost once again." Lets go look at the area where Jonathan arrived." Ghost takes off quickly and we make our way to where we met Jonathan. I will comb the area to see if I can find any clues about how he was brought to this world. After a couple of hours I will meet back at the gate with the others.

Post Date: 22nd Dec, 2017 - 5:04pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

Page 348 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

In response to Jonathan's query, "Most of the stronghold's inhabitants are elves. Perhaps as a result of this, what has generally been served has been simple breads, vegetables, fruits, cheeses, and basic meats, usually served semi buffet style. I've been looking forward to getting a kitchen of my own to expand beyond that."

"As to tech level, late medieval for the most part. That stated, I'm a mechanical engineer and Grant is a computer science major. Between the two of us we've started working on basic electric generators. Grant is convinced we'll be able to recharge the electrical devices we brought with us shortly. After that its a long and slow climb to build up the tech base, but we should be able to bring in a few advanced things, without upsetting the ecosystem like we've done at home."

After dropping off Jonathan's things and grabbing a coin pouch from my room, I'll lead him back down to the marketplace. I'll tell him, "Until we know more about what you'll be suited for, I'm going to suggest some simple leather armor and a light crossbow. We can let you stay out of melee with a weapon not very unlike a carbine. But by all means, try some of the others, see if there's something that calls to you."

When done there, I'll head back to the gates with the new recruit in tow.

Out of Character: Getting Jonathan the "Starter" package: light horse, saddle, tack, saddlebags, backpack, bedroll, crowbar, Flint and Steel, dagger, 50' hemp rope, 10x torches, 10x pitons, 10x rations, 3x oil flasks, waterskin. Adding to it whatever basic armor and weapon he's comfortable wearing.

22nd Dec, 2017 - 5:18pm / Post ID: #
Vickie
L4 Ardent L5 XP 5601...
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Learner says...

Not seeing Rachel around, I wonder if she and Ghost decided to go have a look. I mount my horse, and call out to Thomas, if he is nearby; I'm going into the woods, I think Rachel and Ghost went that way. Tell Jason and the others that is where we are.
Once I arrive at the woods I will follow our tracks to where we found the newcomer. Seeing Rachel and Ghost, I approach silently on foot, leaving my horse near by. My crossbow at the ready, just in case.

Vickie Results:
  • Listen on D20 (+2): 7 (1 roll)
  • Spot on D20 (+2): 16 (1 roll)
  • Search on D20 (+2): 4 (1 roll)


Post Date: 22nd Dec, 2017 - 5:53pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

Rachel heads back to the woods on Ghost to explore the area. Vickie not seeing Rachel heads that way to assist her if she went there. Telling Thomas to let the others know. Ghost and Rachel do not find any sign of the flash or the cause of it. Vickie finds Ghost and Rachel searching around. Vickie tries to help in the exploration but does not see anything that would cause the flash of light. Maybe it was just the new comers arrival that caused the flash and the noise.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
22nd Dec, 2017 - 8:29pm / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 348

The Storyteller says...

Once I notice Rachel heading out and with Vickie saying to tell the others before doing the same, I will look for Grant to tell him, "The girls already headed out. I'm going to find Jason and Jonathan before then following." I will then do as I said, hopefully finding the two at the gate so we can all hopefully meet up and search the forest near where the flash was.



Post Date: 22nd Dec, 2017 - 9:13pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 348

"I guess I should power this down for now then," Jonathan said shutting off his phone and tucking it into a side pocket on his massive bag, "Damn, I wish that I had my rucksack, so many thing I have ready for life in the field, extra batteries for the flashlight and CD player, I even have my own gas mask."

Out of Character: You would find a very large mug, steel and baby blue plastic. The contents still warm smell like Blueberry Coffee.


 
> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.