3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 358 of 616

Make sure to place the magical items on your - Page 358 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 27th Dec, 2017 - 2:41pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

14th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 616 pgs.  354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 27th Dec, 2017 - 4:07am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 358

"Well, you know I'm new here and haven't earned a stake in your loot split, but if anything comes to me, it would be appreciated. Even if anything doesn't come my way, I'd at least like to try something on just to see how it feels to be enhanced by something magical." Jonathan said before popping a bit of biscuit he saved from the meal into his mouth.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Dec, 2017 - 4:16am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I'll look at Jonathan, "If you step up to the challenge and commit to helping us fight those hobgoblins, you're already one of us as far as I'm concerned."

"The point isn't who has earned it in any case, it is how we can use this stuff best to make damn sure everyone gets back from the next mission. If we think that an item to improve your effectiveness out there would benefit everyone, then it doesn't matter that you're new."

Post Date: 27th Dec, 2017 - 4:30am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Sitting back, Jonathan couldn't help but smirk at the possibility of using something that was actually magical. Waiting patiently, he looked around at the others and didn't say anything.

Post Date: 27th Dec, 2017 - 4:38am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 358 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

After waking, refreshing myself, and attempting to take care of hygiene as best as possible,I arrive at the meal hall, anticipating the new day. "Greetings, intrepid adventurers! What's on the menu of nasty jobs today? I've been told the library will be closed the better part of a week, so no languages or study today, either."
After hearing the reiteration of the list from Jason, I speak in turn "The Vampiric ring sounds fine, and I think the Displacement cloak will work well with it. I intend to stay front lines for a while, as long as the archery/magic artillery support keeps falling on the bad guys. At least, until I can start dealing some magical damage of my own. The Shelter cloak could even be on one of the elves in the back, since I don't see a big use for it as long as we keep coming back to the keep every day or two. The shelter mode will sleep eight and has all sorts of neat comforts, but we're more than eight, typically. If we are limited to two rings, and these things require attunement to work, how long do we need to hold them before they are 'live'?"
Turning the engraved ring over and peering at it closely for a bit, I then slip it on, feeling tingles run up my hand at my first contact with magical enhancements.
Out of Character: : Because of my damage bonus from inspiration, the ring will help keep me up nicely.

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 27th Dec, 2017 - 4:41am

27th Dec, 2017 - 4:46am / Post ID: #
Vickie
L4 Ardent L5 XP 5601...
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Learner says...

I arise for the day and get my mind ready for the day ahead. I then dress and head to the dinning hall for some breakfast. Arriving there, I see Kelvin standing near the lord and I smile at him. I also see the others of the group and after getting a plate of food head to where they are.

I look at Jason, "Do you think your apprentice would benefit the ring of protection? Would she even want to wear such an item and not think it was anything other than to help her?" There is a look on my face of concern after I say the last statement.

I continue, "I seem to not get to injured of late, and I hope it stays that way. If she doesn't wish to wear it, I like to..to keep my good fortune going so to speak.": I smile at that." I will leave the decision to the two of you"

Post Date: 27th Dec, 2017 - 5:23am / Post ID: #

A Friend

I look at Thalica as Vickie says this, "She would benefit from it, and I would like her to have it, but I hope I am not letting personal concerns override the need of others in that regard."

"As to any… misunderstandings in regards to giving her a ring, such is not a part of the customs she knows. We've been working things out since the issue we had a few days back in any case, I feel we have a better understanding of each other now."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 27th Dec, 2017 - 5:35am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 358

I listen carefully to this discussion." In my opinion, we should spread these items out as you originally said Jason. While giving most of them to one person might be a good idea I don't see how that won't cause hard feelings. We should just get in the habit now of getting every item to the person who can use it best and spreading things around. I would like to use the club if no one objects. As to giving that ring to her… I have no problem with that. She encounters the same dangers that we do and fights at our side."

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 27th Dec, 2017 - 5:37am

Post Date: 27th Dec, 2017 - 2:41pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 358

Make sure to place the magical items on your character sheets and adjust your combat stats as needed.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.