3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 359 of 616

I raise an eyebrow, "Sounds like we have - Page 359 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 27th Dec, 2017 - 8:17pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

14th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 616 pgs.  355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
27th Dec, 2017 - 3:02pm / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 359

The Storyteller says...

I had been making sure to go to each meal in turn, though focused on my thoughts and keeping myself busy both body and mind despite the library being closed. I practice combat, take walks around the keep, practice the lyre that had been given to me, and observe others as I go about my day. I will also read whatever book I can get my hands on to read while I move about, avoiding running into with skill gained when young.

Yet today I will listen to the conversation with the group, and on who should get what I will say, "I also agree to you initial suggestions Jason, I feel that would work out well. I don't believe in I need anything from the loot this time around." I wanted to make sure the others were taken care of, and didn't see anything that expressly drew me as I continue, "If we get another though a Ring of Sustenance is an item I'd eventually like to get as well though this time around you need it more."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Dec, 2017 - 4:48pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I nod at everyone's input, "Very generous Thomas, I'll make sure that badge of valor I promised a while back gets bumped up on the priority list. Okay, so how is this?"

"The club goes to our resident druid, Jonathan gets a strength enhancement via the belt, and the vampiric ring goes to Grant."

"Ring of protection to Quantithalica, the displacement cloak for Vickie, and the leather armor to me. That last would be temporary, I'm about halfway done with a mithral breastplate like the one Thomas has been wearing that I was making for myself."

"From there the cloak of shelter stays in someone's pack as utility, and I'll use the ring of sustenance to become even more of a night owl."

"Does this work for everyone?"

"While we're at it, I was only halfway joking yesterday about naming ourselves. Symbols and names are important. It might be worthwhile discussing that."

Out of Character: How long do we have before the water makes entry to the other tunnels problematic?

Post Date: 27th Dec, 2017 - 5:03pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The water has entered the NE tunnel. It will be about a week before it makes it to the north tunnel and possibly two to three weeks before the NW tunnel.

Post Date: 27th Dec, 2017 - 5:18pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 359 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I heft the club with a grin." Now this is more like it. I might actually do something now." I watch as the others try out their new gear. Hearing Jason speak about the need for a name I laugh." I feel that you are right Jason. We could always go with the name of the legendary mercenary band, The Silver Blaze." I wink at him.

27th Dec, 2017 - 5:54pm / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Storyteller says...

I perk up at this suggestion, a smile on my face, before looking to Rachel and saying, "I think it'd be awesome if we used the Silver Blaze as our name. Though this does make me want to learn whether or not silvering a weapon as possible here." I say this last part with a chuckle.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 27th Dec, 2017 - 5:55pm

Post Date: 27th Dec, 2017 - 6:42pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I grin a bit, "Yes, silvering weapons can be done, but it reduces the effectiveness of said weapon against most creatures. I'd not suggest it on what you plan to carry normally."

"For anyone wondering what the joke is, shortly before we got brought here, I started a new play by post game, Thomas and Rachel here had characters who were a part of a merc band they decided to call the Silver Blaze."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
27th Dec, 2017 - 6:49pm / Post ID: #
Vickie
L4 Ardent L5 XP 5601...
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 359

The Learner says...

I take the offered Robe of Displacement from Jason, and I can feel it binding with my mind immediately. I adorn it and give a smile to Jason and then the others. I feel it becoming apart of the my armor as if it belonged there.

As I hear the others speak of a name of our small group; I say." I like the name and feel it fits us."
I also mention to the group, "During my off time, Kelvin has been training me with my mace, helping me get better with it, So if it comes down to it, I can use it as a backup, if need be"

Post Date: 27th Dec, 2017 - 8:17pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 359

I raise an eyebrow, "Sounds like we have the beginnings of a consensus."

"I will say this, I think the name ought to reflect our purpose. We're acting as explorers and guardians for this place. The Silver Blaze sounds a little aggressive for that role. I'm partial to the term Warden myself."

"But if others don't agree, I won't object to it."

"The other thing we need to discuss, I want to go back into the hobgoblin tunnels four days from now, that will give us a few days to work before the water makes things problematic. I think I am going to spend that time crafting one scroll of Haste, one of fireball, a badge of valor for Thomas, and the modified Bracers of Armor for Ghost. For anyone wondering, the badge would notably increase the impact of the song Thomas plays to bolster our resolve."

"Is everyone satisfied with that lineup?"

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.