3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 364 of 616

I head up to where the others went to see - Page 364 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 29th Dec, 2017 - 12:54am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 616 pgs.  360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 28th Dec, 2017 - 10:17pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 364

I jump up in excitement. I've always loved dragons. Actually seeing one in real life is both exhilarating and terrifying. The second sensation is the great heat. I can actually feel the heat rising from below. The stench of burning orc flesh is almost too much too bear. I barely stop myself from vomiting.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 28th Dec, 2017 - 10:18pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Dec, 2017 - 10:43pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Launching shaft after shift into masses hordes below, and ducking return fire and flying stones, I pause in awe at the dragon form aiding the Defense. “Red? Aren’t red dragons evil alignment? Another gaming rule out the window. Admiring the massive form and it’s devastation on the forces, I start picking targets of opportunity, focusing on those near the Lord and his companions. Grabbing scattered arrows from fallen soldiers, I keep up my own barrage, shoulders aching from the constant effort. “This is getting ridiculous! Where did this army come from, and why did it not get mentioned while we were out in the tunnels?!?”

Specific Action: estimate total numbers of orcs.
Out of Character: : I presume there’s no point in rolling attacks,etc?

Post Date: 28th Dec, 2017 - 11:04pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I shake my head, "I'm pretty sure the dragon is Lywenta using Polymorph, rendering the question of alignment moot."

Reloading the next bolt, I say, "As to the orcs, they're known for forming wandering hordes that travel long ways to strike without warning, and the area observed around the stronghold is pretty small at present. I'm not surprised we were surprised."

Post Date: 28th Dec, 2017 - 11:04pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 364 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

As the dragon comes back for another attack the Lord materializes in the courtyard behind the gates. He is breathing hard and you can see blood dripping from him and his weapons. He calls out to Lwethiela to fire the ladders. The lone female mage left on the battlements sends a lightning bolt into the orcs closest to her. You see it jump from one to another orc each one shivering in electrical shock before slumping to the ground as the dragon comes in low to the ground snapping at orcs as it gropes for others with its Talons. It drops to the ground admist the orcs crushing several before it climbs to its feet and jumps into the air with powerful down strokes of its wings. Sending many flying due to the wind of its down strokes. Several shoot arrows at the Dragon and you can hear it screeching in pain too. Soon it is moving off to circle in again. The guards on the walls are still shooting arrows at the orcs and you can see there is not as many as before. You also see more stones heading towards the Stronghold as well as a couple fireballs.

Post Date: 28th Dec, 2017 - 11:12pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I stay down behind the battlements." This might be a good argument to expand our patrols out further sooner rather than later. This should never happen."

My eyes widen at the appearance of Lord Douglas in the courtyard." All I know is that we should stay on Lord Douglas and Lywenta's good side. They are much more powerful than I had imagined."

Post Date: 28th Dec, 2017 - 11:14pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Realizing that the doors will probably not be breached with a dragon to distract the orcs, Jonathan picks up his equipment and heads to the wall and joins the others there, not stopping to aim, he quickly pops up and swings the crossbow towards the gate. Gauging the battering ram would be in that area, he snapped off a shot at the closest mass of orcs then popping down to reload. He didn't stop to consider if he'd killed anyone, just that anything to help drive the orcs away would be the best thing for the people in the courtyard.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 28th Dec, 2017 - 11:56pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 364

“Well, that’s not Lwethiela. Maybe one of the other mages polymorphed? And this is not some wandering horde of orcs, equipped with siege engines and ammunition for the same. This is a castle assaulting band. They knew this castle was here and came equipped to take it!” Making sure no unlucky orc was breaching the merlons, I keep firing.

29th Dec, 2017 - 12:54am / Post ID: #
Vickie
L4 Ardent L5 XP 5601...
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 364

The Learner says...

I head up to where the others went to see what is going on. Upon seeing the orcs I ready my crossbow and offer aid where I feel will be the most good. I continue to fire my crossbow until I see the lord and the guards get "Swallowed" by the Orcs, an anger arises in me every quickly and I toss two ray of fire at the Orcs. Upon seeing the red dragon, not only am I awed by the creature, I try and help with it's efforts by firing my bolts where they will do the most good.

Out of Character: Since I am coming in a bit late to the scene, compared to others, I did 4 rolls for Search and Spot; hoping to catch up.

Vickie Results:
  • Search on D20 (+2): 15, 12, 18, 15 (4 rolls)
  • Spot on D20 (+2): 21, 9, 12, 18 (4 rolls)

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.