3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 365 of 616

I cringe as I feel the heat encompass me. - Page 365 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 29th Dec, 2017 - 4:52am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 616 pgs.  361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 29th Dec, 2017 - 1:28am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 365

The dragon comes back around for another pass breathing fire through the siege engines as more arrows arc up at it. While many are burnt as are the siege engines to the point of stones are no longer being hurled at the stronghold. Another fireball explodes in the midst of those by the strongholds gate killing a lot more. You can see some fireballs heading towards the strong hold again. One of these explodes close by the party members. I will need saving throws from all of you on the battlements. This will be a reflex save. The Lord is now sitting down as the two tall redheads are standing in front of him to protect him from anything coming through or over the wall, The lord does not look that great. The orcs remaining are still climbing on the walls but with less guards due to three fireballs they are close to gaining a foot hold on top of the wall.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 29th Dec, 2017 - 3:07am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I roll in behind a handy body, trying to let the dead flesh absorb the majority of the explosive force. The heat and energy washes over me, singeing the hairs from head.

Post Date: 29th Dec, 2017 - 3:11am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

"Rachel, perhaps you should head over there and offer heal… Oh hell, heads down!"

I try to get some manner of cover as the fireball sweeps in.

29th Dec, 2017 - 3:12am / Post ID: #
Vickie
L4 Ardent L5 XP 5601...
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 365 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Learner says...

Noticing the area where there is not much cover, I try and make my way over there, an incoming fireball, hinders my way and I move faster to get out of the way and to my goal.

Reconcile Edited: Susanshadow on 29th Dec, 2017 - 3:14am

Vickie Results:
  • Saving/Reflex on D20 (+2): 11 (1 roll)

Post Date: 29th Dec, 2017 - 3:34am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I'm staring down at the Lord's grave injuries and planning to go heal him. Hearing Jason I dive trying to get right up behind the wall." Ghost, dodge." Ghost sees the fireball coming and leaps away seeking cover." Damn! "I curse as the fireball's heat can be felt as it approaches.

Out of Character: : KN, don't forget that Rachel's dragonhide armor has +10 resistance to fire. I had forgotten about that until now *smile*.

Post Date: 29th Dec, 2017 - 3:43am / Post ID: #

A Friend

With the Orcs surging I switch to the close ranged shield and sword. When the flame strikes I curl up behind the shield as best as I can.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 29th Dec, 2017 - 4:27am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 365

The fireball explodes on the outside part of the wall. Those who saved take 6 damage those that did not save take 12 damage. Rachel did not save but her armor absorbs the first 10 damage thus she takes 2 damage. Jonathan, Vickie and Jason also do not save, Grant saved.

The Lord is still sitting in the courtyard as another fireball strikes out into the Orc horde trying to gain the walls. The dragon returns and does the pounce maneuver once again crushing a lot more of the Orcs. It bites and tail swipes a lot more knocking them off their feet before once again taking to the skies.

Post Date: 29th Dec, 2017 - 4:52am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 365

I cringe as I feel the heat encompass me. Strangely it barely burns me. I look down at my armor. It looks completely untouched. Marveling at the armor that spared me so much pain I turn around. Ghost seems almost Seeing Vickie and Jonathan on the ground I run over to them. Are they dead? Please let them not be. Calling upon nature within me I place my hand on Vickie's head. I speak and healing power jolts into her.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.