3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 366 of 616

As I lay there feeling the heat of the fireball, - Page 366 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 29th Dec, 2017 - 5:29pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 616 pgs.  362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 29th Dec, 2017 - 5:47am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 366

Smoke issuing from the burnt edges of my clothing as I pat out the sparks, I stand back up, pulling out my sword. Rushing over to the nearest orc climbing over the edge, I slash down and try to discourage its advance. “Time to see if the magic is as good as advertised. “.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 29th Dec, 2017 - 12:09pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

"Get the lord back into the fight if you can, he's our best shot."

I'll head for the largest concentration of orcs on the wall or threatening to make it up there, pulling out one of my scrolls. Once there, I'll hit them with a cone of coruscating light, hoping to take down as many as I can.

Then I'll retreat again, letting the guards fill in, and look for the next problem spot.

Out of Character: DC 15 Will negates. Everyone should still be conscious after that fireball, though disabled in Vickie and Jonathan's case, the former of which appears to have forgotten to update HP.

Post Date: 29th Dec, 2017 - 1:29pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Jonathan wasn't prepared for the concussive blasts and after Shield back into him and threw him into the wall. Laying there on top of the rampart crawling out of everyone's way easy on me thought in his head besides the pain.

Post Date: 29th Dec, 2017 - 1:46pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 366 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I move over to Jonathan and kneel down. Placing my hand on his shoulder I summon healing energies again. He feels a surge of warmth entering his body. After seeing that he is no longer disabled I will call Ghost over." Lets go below Ghost." We will head down to aid the lord in any way that we can.

Out of Character: : Rachel cast cure light wounds on Jonathan.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 29th Dec, 2017 - 1:52pm

Post Date: 29th Dec, 2017 - 3:31pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

As the Orcs gain the walls and start to come over the mage still on the wall casts another fireball into those still on the ground before the walls. The two large men on the ground ready themselves as the lord stands up ready for more combat. As the Orcs come down at them they go into action as the commander keeps them away from the mage. The two allow one to get through to attack the lord who take it out quickly. You will see his wounds heal some. Over by the party members a half elf in full plate is taking on any orcs that come you way allowing the guards on the walls to continue to focus on the orcs outside the walls. The dragon comes around again breathing fire once again on those outside the walls killing a lot more in the fire. You can see there is a end to the horde now. But there are still a lot of orcs out there. While some of the guards are down there is still a good amount on the walls and you still hear the occasional thump of the ballista firing. Those on the ground have the people staying away from the fight as the lords two big body guards cut down any orcs coming down into the stronghold while an occasional orc gets to the lord just to be cut down. As more and more get to them the more the lord is healed and even more of a issue to the orcs. Not being surrounded by orcs you can see he is a killing machine as well are the two body guards.

Post Date: 29th Dec, 2017 - 4:49pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Putting the shield strap back in place over the burns hurt like hell, but considering the situation, Jonathan did everything he could to ignore the pain looked for people to help with his sword. He may not have any real sword skills yet, but having numbers always helps. Spying Grant, he moved to cover his flank and thrust at whatever orc came over the wall. When his arm thrust forward with more force than he'd been prepared for, it was both a source of pain from the burns, but also a reminder of the assist he was getting from the belt."Behind you, don't swing on me." He shouted to Grant as a warning.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 29th Dec, 2017 - 5:00pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 366

During the midst of battle Jonathan falls to the ground as he loses consciousnesses. During this time he sees a white knight in glowing armor come to him and teach him the things he needs to know to be a Crusader. The Glowing knight tells him of the way to be great and a powerful knight. He takes your sword from your hand and runs a stone along it. "This sword is now blessed with the blood of Bahamut. May you seek out evil in all forms and slay them in his name." The sword has no magical properties but as long as it remains in your hands you get a +1 to hit and damage. You remain unconscious on the walls for the next fifteen minutes as this information is fed into you. To Jonathan it seems like a day.

29th Dec, 2017 - 5:29pm / Post ID: #
Vickie
L4 Ardent L5 XP 5601...
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 366

The Learner says...

As I lay there feeling the heat of the fireball, then I feel a different type of heat; which is making me feel better. I still lay there feeling a bit weak just also feeling stronger as the time passes.

Out of Character: Yeah, looks like I did at that. I'm still learning this type of Dungeons & Dragons play. I'm getting better though *smile*
Let's see if the die will be good to me this time.... .*laugh*.

Vickie Results:
  • HP update roll on D6 (+0): 4 (1 roll)

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.