3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 367 of 616

Sitting up suddenly, Jonathan looks around - Page 367 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 30th Dec, 2017 - 4:14am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 616 pgs.  363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 29th Dec, 2017 - 7:37pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 367

Seeing Jonathan fall unconscious, I slaughter the foe I am facing, feeling the healing energies flow from my weapon, drawn by the rings power, and close my wounds effectively. I then turn to him and kneel beside ready to Defend, and checking his wounds. Seeing nothing but already closing injuries, I stand near his prone form, striking out at any advancing orcs.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 29th Dec, 2017 - 8:23pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Out of Character: Vickie you still need to add in your constitution bonus to you hit points you should have a total of 12.

In Game:. The dragon comes back in and uses its wings to knock down more of the orc horde as it lays on the mass of orcs in front of the strong hold using its pounce type of attack crushing them under its body. It grabs a orc with crackling lightning on its hands in its mouth biting it in half ending that Orc mages life. Standing back up the Dragon jumps into the air and flies away again. Another fire ball hits the orcs in front of the gates of the stronghold as the two tall red headed guards and the lord make progress in taking out more and more orcs as the continue to pour onto the walls. The Guard commander is still keeping the orcs from the mage. Grant sees no more orcs around him or the other party members as the guards in that area continue to shoot more with arrows, and push off ladders.

Post Date: 29th Dec, 2017 - 11:08pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I'll look for a clear path to Lord Douglas. If I make it there, I'll call out, "Permission to increase your size and strength my lord?"

If he indicates in the affirmative, I'll cast from my Enlarge Person Scroll. It should let him hit harder among other things, and nearly as important, hit from behind his bodyguards.

If I cannot get to him, I'll offer the same to the half elf in plate guarding our section of the wall.

Post Date: 29th Dec, 2017 - 11:47pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 367 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

To get to the lord you would have to go through the orcs yourself. The half elf is closer but he will decline being made larger. He is not even breathing hard as he slays any orc coming his way. It is like he is toying with them.

30th Dec, 2017 - 3:40am / Post ID: #
Vickie
L4 Ardent L5 XP 5601...
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Learner says...

Feeling much better, I will look to see where I'm needed most and fire my bolts at the Orcs. I will take out as many as I can until I have none to kill.

Post Date: 30th Dec, 2017 - 3:42am / Post ID: #

A Friend

I observe the superior fighter elf as he lays waste to the orcs that are unlucky enough to cross his path. Attempting to follow his advanced style and moves, I warily watch for other opponents as Jonathan stays in his coma.
Out of Character: : I gather there is no need to roll anymore for this event?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 30th Dec, 2017 - 3:56am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 367

Largely out of ways to lend support, I buckle down with the crossbow, firing as swiftly as I can at the most likely targets. I'll keep monitoring the flow of things as best I can

Out of Character: That seems to be the case knight.

Post Date: 30th Dec, 2017 - 4:14am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 367

Sitting up suddenly, Jonathan looks around and starts laughing heartily. "Blessed be the brilliant scales of Bahamut! Woh!" Stretching his aching muscles, he grappled the ledge of stones and looked around. Finally seeing that things were winding down he confidently strode down to join Grant, "This… changes everything." Flipping his sword up and swooshed it. "I feel like adam from He-man" Mockingly he says, "Fantastics secrets were revealed to me… "he stopped himself laughing. "I don't how many of you are old enough for that one, but… where are we needed?"

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.