3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 368 of 616

"Well that is good training, and would - Page 368 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 30th Dec, 2017 - 4:02pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 616 pgs.  364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 30th Dec, 2017 - 4:14am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 368

As the dragon comes in for another pass it breathes fire in the back ranks of the Orcs. Decimating the rear as another fireball explodes at the base of the strong hold. The lord with his two body guards the guard commander and the half elf in full plate are close to clearing the walls of Orcs. Down below you can see the orcs that are left are turning to run but many are cut down by the archers that are still on the walls. The party members help cut down some of the Orcs. The rest keep running. The mage sends out a lightning bolt that again jumps from one to another. Taking more of them down. The dragon drops down and makes short work of the rest. After there are no more Orcs left the dragon starts walking towards the stronghold when it shimmers and Lywenta is standing there looking at the ruins of the small village outside the walls of the Stronghold. The Lord walks to the center of the gate house and orders the gate to be open. As the gates begin to open he orders people to start cleaning the mess.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 30th Dec, 2017 - 4:27am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

“Jonathon, belying my apparent age, I’m 51. HeMan was my Saturday regular, along with transformers, Shera, Micronauts and Scooby Doo. You’re in similar company! “ I smile as he rises from his experience, knowing from his expression that his world has been enlarged.

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 30th Dec, 2017 - 4:28am

Post Date: 30th Dec, 2017 - 5:59am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

As things quiet down, I look for my shadow. "Thalica? Oh thank goodness, you're okay." I'll embrace her carefully, trying to ignore the pain in my burned side.

Then I'll turn my attention to the others, "Welcome back Jonathan, quite a rush isn't it? Don't be feeling invincible just yet."

"Okay guys, it looks like this is basically over, and we're still standing. Others aren't. Split up and look to the wounded. If you cannot heal, just keep people from bleeding out as best you can until assistance arrives."

I'll spend time among the fallen, looking for people who still live, and aiding any non orcs as best I can.

Post Date: 30th Dec, 2017 - 6:30am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 368 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Applying what rudimentary first aid I can, I move among the wounded performing triage. If any others more suited to healing come up, I’ll direct them as best I can, evaluating wounds by severity.

30th Dec, 2017 - 7:21am / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Storyteller says...

On being asked to provide song, I'd do so but be uncertain it made the difference before the battle was already over with the orcs fleeing. With Lord Douglas himself, the mages, his commander, and the dragon it will appear that the keep had strong defenders indeed. I will look to the others when the battle was done, walking towards Jason.

Out of Character: Seems that I was not here whrn I cpuld have been needed, I will keep better track.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 30th Dec, 2017 - 7:22am

Post Date: 30th Dec, 2017 - 2:09pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

"I may not know how to heal, but I know how to triage, well, sort of. Part of basic training is how to evaluate a casualty and identify and respond to shock," he said as he walked off, still carrying his sword in case some orc wasn't as dead as it appeared to be. As he found someone in need of immediate care, aka worse off them himself, he would send them to the healers or carry if need be.

Out of Character: Do we recognize any songs you play as a bard or they all specific magical incantation? Not sure how that would work. If it's something I recognize I can play it in the background while I read smile.gif.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
30th Dec, 2017 - 2:51pm / Post ID: #
Vickie
L4 Ardent L5 XP 5601...
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 368

The Learner says...

Once I see that the Orcs are all done, I will check the wall I'm on for wounded and offer what healing I can. Once done there, I will check others down below. If any are beyond my help; I shall either find a cloth or their shield, if they had one, to place over their face or at least close their eyes. This way I hope others who may come by can tell they have passed this world to the next.

30th Dec, 2017 - 4:02pm / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 368

The Storyteller says...

"Well that is good training, and would probably help when magical healing is lacking," I will offer with a nod to Jonathan, before admitting, "Your name is actually similar to that of a favorite character of mine, though I suspect you spell it with two a's not two o's." With me spelling the name as Jonathon not Jonathan. I try to keep my gaze from those who had died, not sure how to process the battle properly.

Out of Character: Well I was planning on singing actual songs, for example I was considering for this battle Fear Not This Night from Guild Wars II, but perhaps that would have been a bit much for this battle.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 30th Dec, 2017 - 4:03pm

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.