3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 378 of 616

Pausing at the sight of the water in the northeastern - Page 378 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 8th Jan, 2018 - 2:32pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

26th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 616 pgs.  374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
8th Jan, 2018 - 1:55am / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 378

The Storyteller says...

I take the Haste scroll, and secure it on my person, and I will offer, "I will try to make sure to provide what help and support I can to everyone." I was also glad to get the badge of valor, though it was more of a necklace in many ways.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Jan, 2018 - 2:26am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

“Let’s deal with these nuisances and see what else we can come up with. “ I state, gearing up with all the gear I’ve acquired. “I could use the practice. “.

Post Date: 8th Jan, 2018 - 4:49am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

"If no one has any objections or questions, get something good to eat, we'll meet up outside the sinkhole in an hour, warm up, and then finish this."

Post Date: 8th Jan, 2018 - 5:56am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 378 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

"That sounds like a plan. I don't suppose any of you ladies had any mace, as in the spray kind when you showed up? I'm sure it would be useful on the adventuring trail of you get surprised." He pulls out his flashlight. "I plan to make plenty good use out of this before the batteries run dry. My Lieutenant back when I was in the guard showed me how to strobe it to disorient attackers when fighting in the dark. It's got batteries designed to be used in a camera flash so it'll last a while."

Post Date: 8th Jan, 2018 - 6:40am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Scarfing down a simple, high in protein meal, I head to the agreed upon location, and begin some basic kata. The flow and ebb of the weapon motions in slow motion soothing and focusing my mind for the upcoming battles.
Out of Character: : light spell prepped for the day.

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 8th Jan, 2018 - 6:42am

Post Date: 8th Jan, 2018 - 1:30pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

When you all arrive in the sink hole you will find some of the guards working on building temporary wooded walkways so they are not walking about in the now 8 inches of water at the bottom of the pit. You will all have to wade through the water to get to the North tunnel entrance. You can see a good two inches of water is in the NE tunnels.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
8th Jan, 2018 - 2:20pm / Post ID: #
Vickie
L4 Ardent L5 XP 5601...
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 378

The Learner says...

I go and get some food and meet up at the sinkhole. Once there I will practice with my mace a bit while waiting for the others to show up. I will do some stretching exercises as well.

Post Date: 8th Jan, 2018 - 2:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 378

Pausing at the sight of the water in the northeastern tunnels, I'll say, "Wasn't George supposed to have warded those off against flooding? I'm going to check on Be, come along if you wish. She may have something to help us in any case."

With or without the others, I'll head into the northeastern tunnels, making for the room the elven mage was left studying in.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.