3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 381 of 616

Ghost continues to pull me along as we head - Page 381 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 11th Jan, 2018 - 1:07am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

02nd May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 616 pgs.  377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 10th Jan, 2018 - 3:21am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 381

I cry out in dismay upon hearing the explosion. Seeing Jason and Grant race into the smoke I glance at Ghost." Lets help Ghost. Be careful." The dire wolf and I follow the other two into the smoke. I try to stay close enough to help if needed.

Sponsored Links:
10th Jan, 2018 - 3:55am / Post ID: #
Vickie
L4 Ardent L5 XP 5601...
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Learner says...

I feel torn between going to help and staying where I am with the young elves, Thomas, and Jonathan. After I think it over for a few moments; I decide to stay and provide cover and try to keep the elves calm as well as myself, with the help of Thomas and Jonathan. I shall wait to hear from the others before I proceed.

10th Jan, 2018 - 7:11am / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Storyteller says...

I will look to Vickie, giving a nod before saying, "For now, if they need us hopefully they can give a yell. It may be unwise for all of us to go, though if there is no word in five or ten minutes I will see about going in." I had felt the impulse to follow as well, but realized that such could be unwise.

Out of Character: Yah, not sure if we should all rush in. I will still make a Fortitude roll just in case.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 10th Jan, 2018 - 7:13am

Thomas Results:
  • Listen on D20 (+1): 7 (1 roll)
  • Spot on D20 (-1): 19 (1 roll)
  • Fortitude on D20 (+2): 5 (1 roll)

Post Date: 10th Jan, 2018 - 5:44pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 381 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Ghost is able to make it through the smoke with little difficulties dragging a chocking and couching Rachel with him. Jason is not behind chocking and coughing on the thick smoke as Grant heads into the smoke to. Rachel can here Be saying something and Jason hears her cursing like a sailor in Elven about how she should have done this before doing that and that she was a idiot and now it is ruined. She is ok and unharmed but has some definite scorch marks on her clothing and in her hair.

Reconcile Edited: KNtoran on 10th Jan, 2018 - 9:05pm

Post Date: 10th Jan, 2018 - 6:19pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Inwardly cursing at the delay in learning Elvish, I look over the damage, hearing but not understanding the elegant but vocal babble. I look for a way to clear out the smoke-filled room, still breathing through the cloth.

Post Date: 10th Jan, 2018 - 6:53pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I'll head towards the voice and keep my head below the smoke as I call out, "Come on, lets get out of here, let the smoke clear on its own."

I'll hand her another cloth to hold over her face and start leading her out, making sure everyone who'd headed in is on their way out as well as best I can.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 11th Jan, 2018 - 12:23am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 381

Standing by Vickie and Thomas, Jonathan stays ready for action, "I know you guys have been here before, but I don't know my way." Sounding a bit frustrated, "Now I see why you don't want to separate the party. Tactically, it can be a good idea, but if it's not expected, ... Well, it's not a good thing." Jonathan turned from frustrated to slightly embarrassed at not being very eloquent.

Post Date: 11th Jan, 2018 - 1:07am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 381

Ghost continues to pull me along as we head back towards the others. As we clear the smoke I bend over choking and gasping for air. Ghost stands beside me as I lean on him for support.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.