3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 385 of 616

Out of Character: I was carrying one of the - Page 385 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 14th Jan, 2018 - 7:20pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 616 pgs.  381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 13th Jan, 2018 - 8:27pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 385

I heft the club upon Jason enchanting it." Thanks Jason. That will offset what I'm feeling from the smoke inhalation hopefully." I watch carefully along with Ghost as we head into the tunnels once again.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Jan, 2018 - 9:01pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Shuffling along Jonathan follows the wall as instructed. From his gaming experience he knew you never just wandered around inside a dungeon, you either divined the way to go or stuck to the maze solving method as Jason suggested, keeping a map was an essential part of that. Silently counting his steps he kept pace with the giant wolf expecting some sort of low growl to let them know when he smelled trouble.

Reconcile Edited: fatebringer on 13th Jan, 2018 - 9:03pm

Post Date: 13th Jan, 2018 - 9:40pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

You all head down the main corridor until you come to the first T intersection. As to Jason's command you all head to the left following the new corridor. You follow it 40 feet before it turns right and then 40 feet after that it turns left before it turns right again after another 40 feet.

Post Date: 13th Jan, 2018 - 10:05pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 385 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I shake my head and quietly mutter, "At some point I'm going to find someone who can answer what is the point of tunnels that just wander around like this. Not much for it though, let's keep moving."

I'll keep a particular eye out for any traps or potential ambush points, trusting the others, and especially Ghost's sense of smell, to notice more direct forms of danger.

Post Date: 13th Jan, 2018 - 10:24pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I proceed in the position assigned, aware of my surroundings as we progress. Remembering how to use the scroll and when, I ponder the strange layout. “Drunken dwarves build this place?”.

Post Date: 14th Jan, 2018 - 4:23pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Snickering under his breath, Jonathan continued to advance letting his eyes adjust to the dim light.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 14th Jan, 2018 - 4:27pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 385

Out of Character: Make sure to list out who will be carrying the torches while you are exploring the tunnels.

14th Jan, 2018 - 7:20pm / Post ID: #
Vickie
L4 Ardent L5 XP 5601...
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 385

The Learner says...

Out of Character: I was carrying one of the torches before I threw it at the hobgoblins in anger. So not sure if I have one this go around. If so I may be inclined to do the same thing and add my fire ray with it… just saying.
In Character: "If the order is the same, I have a torch and it may become a weapon again and I give a small smile.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.