3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 387 of 616

I turn around to face the other way, just - Page 387 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 16th Jan, 2018 - 12:09am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 616 pgs.  383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
15th Jan, 2018 - 2:20pm / Post ID: #
Vickie
L4 Ardent L5 XP 5601...
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 387

The Learner says...

Out of Character: I thought I did some rolls with last post, guess I forgot..oops. Did Search,
Spot, and Listen x4 for this go around, was not sure how much farther into the tunnels we will go before we found the "Evil"

In Character : I follow the others torch in hand buckler on left arm, crossbow in right hand pointing downward, mace nearby for ease of access if need be.

Vickie Results:
  • Search on D20 (+2): 18, 4, 18, 19 (4 rolls)
  • Spot on D20 (+2): 5, 22, 6, 10 (4 rolls)
  • Listen on D20 (+2): 19, 12, 16, 13 (4 rolls)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Jan, 2018 - 3:51pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

"Onwards and avant! These new boots are getting well worn, just in the tunnels."
Out of Character: : Pre-rolling four as well, just for ease of progressing.

Post Date: 15th Jan, 2018 - 4:59pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

" I was in the artillery, we only went over stuff like that when the need came up and depending on where we were and what the assignment was. Like when I was in Panama and we had to practice on how to read a drug lab."

Post Date: 15th Jan, 2018 - 10:36pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 387 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

"Huh, okay then. Somehow I was under the impression it was part of basic training these days. Regardless, any insight you have would be welcome."

Out of Character: rolling extras as others have done. In case it wasn't clear, presuming we're note getting any warnings otherwise, heading left.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 15th Jan, 2018 - 10:38pm

Post Date: 15th Jan, 2018 - 11:38pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The party heads down the left corridor following for a while before it ends in a door. You can see a handle but no lock or hinges. The door is solid wood with iron reinforcement.

Post Date: 15th Jan, 2018 - 11:47pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

"Opens inwards, I gather?" Helping Jason, I'll add my close up viewing to see if there are any traps and such on the door.
Out of Character: : Aiding his skills. DC 10 to give +2.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 16th Jan, 2018 - 12:01am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 387

I'll step up along with Grant, saying, "Ware the rear, it was at a door like this we were hit from both sides last time."

Out of Character: Using already rolled Search. If there's no hint of traps or anything else that might give pause, waving everyone into a position to breach and then kicking open the door.

16th Jan, 2018 - 12:09am / Post ID: #
Vickie
L4 Ardent L5 XP 5601...
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 387

The Learner says...

I turn around to face the other way, just in case we get attacked from behind again. I have my crossbow up and across my wrist to steady it while I hold onto the torch. If we do encounter any creature, I will drop the torch and fire my crossbow.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.