3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 393 of 616

"If the compression limits for the fire - Page 393 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 22nd Jan, 2018 - 5:19am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

26th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 616 pgs.  389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
20th Jan, 2018 - 4:28pm / Post ID: #
Vickie
L4 Ardent L5 XP 5601...
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 393

The Learner says...

Which ever direction we go will walk somewhat sideways as I keep an eye out in case of an ambush from the other direction, crossbow at the ready

Out of Character: Doing a few Spot, Search, Listen rolls to keep things moving along.

Vickie Results:
  • Spot on D20 (+2): 13, 4, 13 (3 rolls)
  • Search on D20 (+2): 6, 14, 4 (3 rolls)
  • Listen on D20 (+2): 20, 16, 13 (3 rolls)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Jan, 2018 - 4:37pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

"Every testament I've ever seen." Jonathan said winking, then diverted his attention to Rachel and Ghost to see what the nose said.

Post Date: 20th Jan, 2018 - 11:19pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

" Ghost, let's see which way to go." I will lead him up to both doors and have him try to get a sense of trouble behind either door.

21st Jan, 2018 - 4:25pm / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 393 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Storyteller says...

I will continue as well, following the others and hoping to keep an eye out for trouble. I will hold up the torch I have in hand, making sure as much of the light carries as possible down the tunnel and all around. I hope there is not trouble, but also that we actually find something of interest.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 21st Jan, 2018 - 4:25pm

Thomas Results:
  • Spot on D20 (-1): 15 (1 roll)
  • Listen on D20 (+1): 13 (1 roll)
  • Search on D20 (+5): 22 (1 roll)

Post Date: 21st Jan, 2018 - 7:19pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I watch my companion carefully. Noticing the raised hackles at both doors I back away with Ghost and rejoin the group. Speaking softly I say," There is trouble behind both doors. From his reaction I would say that there are hobgoblins behind each of the two doors."

Post Date: 21st Jan, 2018 - 9:19pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

“Maybe we should spike one of the doors shut and then deal with the other?”
Out of Character: : did I miss a post from the Dungeon Master about Ghost and the doors?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 22nd Jan, 2018 - 5:14am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 393

"Don't know if that will be possible, the doors open the wrong way for the reliable methods thereof."

"It would probably be best if we get the attention of one group and draw them here. If the others catch wind and join in, we're still dealing with just the one front."

"Rachel, feel up for acting the part of a damsel in distress again? It worked well the last time. Hobs are smarter than their smaller cousins, but they might fall for it."

Post Date: 22nd Jan, 2018 - 5:19am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 393

"If the compression limits for the fire ball are similar, the spell would fill both sides, if cast. We should make sure she retreats far enough not to be part of the blast. How does the lure you are talking about pan out?"
Noting to myself to blacksmith up a door jamming tool I've in mind, I mentally review the steps on casting the scroll spell, visualizing the magic field I've recently tapped into.

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 22nd Jan, 2018 - 5:21am

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.