3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 396 of 616

"So, what's the plan? Leave them - Page 396 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 23rd Jan, 2018 - 11:55pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 616 pgs.  392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 22nd Jan, 2018 - 6:21pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 396

" Neither option is great. I feel that we should go on the offensive rather than possibly get ambushed later. We need some way to stop one group of hobgoblins from getting out of their room. Its extremely risky without doing that. We have no idea how many we face with one room, much less two."

Sponsored Links:
22nd Jan, 2018 - 6:27pm / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Storyteller says...

"We can always try blocking off the doors, perhaps even briefly opening the doors to throw in sonething to smoke them out," I offer is an idea and strategy, believing it was at least a start of working something out.

22nd Jan, 2018 - 6:29pm / Post ID: #
Vickie
L4 Ardent L5 XP 5601...
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Learner says...

As I hear Rachel's statement, I think;' Should we split up into two groups and attack both doors? Maybe it is one big room with two doors to it? Maybe they are smaller rooms like a sleeping area?' After these enter my mind and I think briefly about it; I voice them to the group.

Out of Character: The above statements will be after all have had their say. I don't wish to be the convo hog.

Post Date: 22nd Jan, 2018 - 6:44pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 396 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

"I'm game to take them on, but both sides at once would be foolish. How can we delay one side from joining in, for a bit? Jason, you have an infusion of Leomund's Hut or wall of reasonable force?"

Post Date: 22nd Jan, 2018 - 6:45pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

"Hmm, I don't think we can block them off with our current resources. But we could obscure their view. A bit of fog, or the illusion of a wall, in front of one door while we deal with the other could help. They'll probably figure it out and fire or run through, but they'd be doing so blindly."

"I can't manage a hut or a wall at present I am afraid."

Out of Character: Infusion spells are limited to half my Artificer level rounded down, so just cantrips and level one spells for the moment.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 22nd Jan, 2018 - 6:47pm

Post Date: 22nd Jan, 2018 - 7:01pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

"What about a bit of fire on one of the doors? Oil flasks to have a cheery fire, with some fog cloud, might help discourage bravery."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 22nd Jan, 2018 - 7:33pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 396

"People already got messed up once today by smoke, do you think we can risk that again? I'd say yes to the fireball but no to the oil, but that's just my two cents."

Post Date: 23rd Jan, 2018 - 11:55pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 396

"So, what's the plan? Leave them to their own devices, deal with both sides at once or find a way of shutting one side in while we deal with the other?"

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.