3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 398 of 616

"This is it!" Charging ahead - Page 398 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 25th Jan, 2018 - 2:50am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 616 pgs.  394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
24th Jan, 2018 - 5:52pm / Post ID: #
Vickie
L4 Ardent L5 XP 5601...
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 398

The Learner says...

" It seems we need a diversion to draw them out. I could cast a electricity ray at the Intersection and see if that draw them to us. What do you think Jason, Grant, Jonathan..any one else? "

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Jan, 2018 - 5:56pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I'll say quietly. "Right, that answers that, is everyone ready? If so, charge to the left when the smoke goes up."

If people answer in the affirmative, I'll trigger the wall of smoke so it covers the right hand and move up to help provide fire support for the others.

Out of Character: Kn, Grant had a readied action to dodge back at the sight of trouble, that ought to at least have given him a chance to avoid incoming fire.

SRD Wall of Smoke Source 5q DC 15 Fort save.

Oh, also, Thanks to Jonathan's stance, everyone who makes a charge attack, Ghost included, adds +2 to the damage right now.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 24th Jan, 2018 - 6:05pm

Post Date: 24th Jan, 2018 - 6:02pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I grimace at this. Still hurting badly from the arrows I summon more healing energy." Ill do the best I can. I'm not very fast at the moment."

Out of Character: : It's really bad timing to be unable to run or charge. sad.gif.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 24th Jan, 2018 - 6:04pm

Post Date: 24th Jan, 2018 - 7:24pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 398 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Grunting at the impact of the arrows, I pull back and regroup with the rest. "So, they have been waiting, ready, for over half an hour? We must be getting watched somehow."
Gulping down a potion (If needed), I let the healing wash though me and get ready to charge in.

Post Date: 24th Jan, 2018 - 9:14pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Out of Character: Yes I took that into consideration. All they had to do was release and yes they were watching for any movement. His head came in their view before he could see them.

In Game: You cast wall of smoke on the right hand side and charge the left. As you come around the corner arrows come at the front ranks. Ghost is hit for 6 damage and Grant is hit for 5. Even though they can not see through the smoke they can hear you and the ones on the right start to fire blindly through the smoke. Jason is hit for 4 damage and one of the elf children are hit for 6.

Reconcile Edited: KNtoran on 24th Jan, 2018 - 11:19pm

Post Date: 25th Jan, 2018 - 2:02am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Yelling, I start firing at the Hobgoblins I can see, hoping to help end this swiftly. Beside me, Thalica does much the same.

Out of Character: Wall of smoke will end after round three, it would be best if we can have mostly dealt with those on the left by then. Rachel and Jonathan, don't forget the bonuses from Bane.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 25th Jan, 2018 - 2:03am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 25th Jan, 2018 - 2:06am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 398

Charging into the bowmen, I draw my sword in a flash and sweep it upwards into the leading hobgoblin, attempting to slice it wide in retaliation. "Time to eat steel, brutes!"
Specific Action: Iajitsu strike, adding 10-14 =1d6, 15-19 =2d6, 20-24 =3d6 to first hit, and adding inspiration to first three successful hits. As each opponent goes down, moving onto next.

Post Date: 25th Jan, 2018 - 2:50am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 398

"This is it!" Charging ahead I pray for the power to take down the Hobs.

Out of Character, rolls are to randomly determine starting maneuvers for the encounter and charge attack.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.