3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 399 of 616

Out of Character: : KN, I will need to know - Page 399 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 26th Jan, 2018 - 2:07am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 616 pgs.  395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 25th Jan, 2018 - 7:34am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 399

Once Grant was out of the way Jonathan looked for a Hob to square up against and let loose with the a skilled strike that if successful would confer the ability to shrug off great amounts of physical damage.

Out of Character: I'm trying to do things correctly. As far as I get things, I should have been up near the front when the charge went down. The rolls for granted maneuvers yielded Douse the Flames, Leading the Attack, Stone Bones. I am keeping the Whit Raven Combat Stance: Lead the Charge (+2 Damage to Charge) for the full round as I do not know the total number of hobs in the room until we're in there.

I will use the Stone Bones Strike when charging at a hob if there are to strike when I get in there. All these rolls are in anticipation that I will find a target. Even if I cannot, another Maneuver is added to the list and the declared maneuver is lost… as I understand it. The +11 is broken down as 2 BAB +4 Strength +1 Blessed +2 Bane +2 Charge.

Sponsored Links:
25th Jan, 2018 - 2:24pm / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Storyteller says...

I will offer to Jason before he charges forward or keep with him at first, saying, "I could try and put some of them to sleep or distract them with dancing lights." I will also consider a bardic performance, though that may draw too much attention my way. Still, I will offer words of encouragement despite the risk to inspire courage in my allies as I consider what else to do.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 25th Jan, 2018 - 2:25pm

Thomas Results:
  • Initiative on D20 (+0): 17 (1 roll)

Post Date: 25th Jan, 2018 - 2:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I grip my club tightly as I see Ghost and Grant struck by arrows." Kill them Ghost." Ghost races ahead and begins to tear them limb from limb. I walk as quickly as I can in my weakened state and begin pressing the attack as well.

Out of Character: : I rolled for two turns. The club damage is 3d6 +2 for each hit with bane in effect.

25th Jan, 2018 - 4:16pm / Post ID: #
Vickie
L4 Ardent L5 XP 5601...
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 399 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Learner says...

As I approach the intersection, I will lay my torch down and I will cast electric ray into the wall of smoke taking a few of them out, I hope. I will then turn and join the fray and engage the enemy from the other side, taking out as many as I can with my mace.

Out of Character: Did 4 rolls of damage. Not sure if my bonus went up from my level up or not, but kept as they were. Also not sure if I got bane bonus as well, so did not include that either. May the die gods be nice to me this day smile.gif.

Vickie Results:
  • Initiative on D20 (+2): 9 (1 roll)
  • Attack on D20 (+1): 5, 12, 3, 5 (4 rolls)
  • Damage(electric ray) on D6 (+0): 5 (1 rolls)
  • Damage(mace) on D8 (+0): 6, 3, 4 (3 rolls)

Post Date: 25th Jan, 2018 - 11:37pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

After the bow fire two Hobgoblins step forward with shield and swords and attack as the front ranks attack them. Ghost rips into one and kills it as the combination of Rachel and Grant take out the other one. At the same time the ones who had the bows have dropped them and readied Swords and shields as they step up into the melee. From behind Vickie fires into the smoke but misses. Arrows come out of the smoke striking Q for 5 damage and another elf for 6.

Right now at the door way Ghost, Rachel and Grant are in the front thus a bottle neck and no one else can flank the Hobgoblins. Any missile fired towards the doorway has a chance of hitting your companions.

Post Date: 25th Jan, 2018 - 11:54pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Feeling the healing surge through my body, arrow wounds closing rapidly and pain vanishing in the magic, I lay about with my weapon, eager to see these foes downed. Calling out "Focus missiles on the others, if you can't get clear shots!" I continue my assault on the remaining hobgoblins, taunting and trying to push in and give my compatriots more room to attack "Come, now, wee beasties! Come and perish or flee and live!"
Out of Character: : How many rolls do we need to make now? Are we still in the first set of four attacks? I'll add whatever you need later.
Out of Character: : Jason, how long does the damage bonus from charge last? Is it just on the first damage roll?

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 25th Jan, 2018 - 11:55pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 26th Jan, 2018 - 12:04am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 399

Out of Character: Yes charge damage is only on a charge so only first round. I will be making another post soon just wanted to let everyone know what is going on right now.

Post Date: 26th Jan, 2018 - 2:07am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 399

Out of Character: : KN, I will need to know how many of my rolls are successful hits as we go, for both healing and inspiration usages. Some rolls are obvious, but…
Out of Character: : also, the second and third damage rolls will need to be reduced by two.

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 26th Jan, 2018 - 2:08am

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.