3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 400 of 616

Smiling wider as I get injured again, I swing - Page 400 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 28th Jan, 2018 - 4:59pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 616 pgs.  396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 26th Jan, 2018 - 3:44am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 400

The Hobgolins that took the place of their fallen brethen meet the three up front with sword and shield Grant is able to hit one killing it but Ghost and Rachel miss. The one swings and hits Rachel for 10 damage.
The ones who hit Rachel is hit by Q for 2 damage. The ones behind the smoke keep shooting arrows. A elf is hit for 6 damage and Jason is hit for 4 damage.

One more steps up to meet the front lines. The injured one is bitten by Ghost for 5 damage as Rachel and Grant miss again. Ghost is hit for 8 damage while Q hits the injured one again for 2 killing it. The ones in the back hit the same injured elf for 5 damage dropping him. Vickie is also hit for 5 damage.

More attack and damage rolls please.

Sponsored Links:
26th Jan, 2018 - 4:30am / Post ID: #
Vickie
L4 Ardent L5 XP 5601...
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Learner says...

With the others otherwise occupied at the doorway, I ready my shield and mace for when the cloud wall disappears. I'm in a fighting stance and ready for them to attack us. I am somewhat back into the intersection but can see the cloud wall. I will engage the enemy with a fury once it is down.

Vickie Results:
  • Attack on D20 (+1): 7, 2, 20, 12 (4 rolls)
  • Damage( mace) on D8 (+0): 7, 1, 7, 4 (4 rolls)

Post Date: 26th Jan, 2018 - 4:38am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I direct the wounded elf to drag the downed one back into the hall and out of the line of fire before tending to his wounds.

With the smoke about to dissipate, I prepare to rush forward. As soon as the way is clear, I'll move up, with a scroll in hand. Heading for the nearest group of hobgoblins, I'll unleash a blast of multicolored light via the scroll, trying to down as many as I can. With that done, I'll let Vickie engage, instead firing over her shoulder with the bane enhanced crossbow.

Out of Character: Color Spray scroll DC 15 Will save. Rolling for four rounds.

Post Date: 26th Jan, 2018 - 5:14am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 400 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Taking in the opposing forces, I keep swinging and parrying attacks, ready to put the sharp edges to good use. Glancing back at the other side, I judge time remaining to deal with the initial group.
Specific Action: rolling to hit four times. Damage rolls from prior should be used, rather than re rolling all damage. I’ll roll two more damages just in case I get lucky.
Out of Character: : how many hobs still up on this side?

Post Date: 26th Jan, 2018 - 10:35am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Not being able to reach the Hobs, Jonathan quickly debates his options. He could rush the other side, pull out his spear and use it's reach to attach the same hobs, try to blind some of them with his flashlight, but seeing Vickie having the back of the others Jonathan decides to stay put and get shoulder to shoulder, shield up at the level most of the arrows coming thru the clouds have been shot at.

Out of Character: Switching to Iron Guard's Glare stance and readying to declare the target for the first major threat to come thru the smoke.

Post Date: 26th Jan, 2018 - 4:34pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I grit my teeth against the agony of the wound. Swinging the club swiftly I try to help finish off the group on the left.

Out of Character: : 4 more rounds rolled. Rachel's club damage with bane should be 3D6 +2.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 28th Jan, 2018 - 3:18pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 400

The next round the smoke drops and the hobgoblins on that side fire their bows at the group. Now they can see the shots are more accurate. Vickie is hit for 4 damage and a elf is hit for 6. Jason moves back to cast the color spray dropping three of them. Vickie attacks one of those three but misses. One the other side Rachel, Ghost and Grant all miss They attack back hitting Grant for 7 damage.

Post Date: 28th Jan, 2018 - 4:59pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 400

Smiling wider as I get injured again, I swing back at my assailants, seeing if I can eliminate these threats before they can injure any of us further!
Specific Action: more attack rolls.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.