3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 401 of 616

Out of character: Sorry, I thought I made - Page 401 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 30th Jan, 2018 - 3:24am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 616 pgs.  397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 28th Jan, 2018 - 8:29pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 401

"Get us into that room so we can close the door on these archers on this side!"

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 29th Jan, 2018 - 3:15am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Grinning as the hobs fall, I bring my crossbow back up and fire at the targets still up while backing off a bit.

Out of Character: attacks already rolled. Can we get an estimate on enemy numbers?

29th Jan, 2018 - 3:39am / Post ID: #
Vickie
L4 Ardent L5 XP 5601...
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Learner says...

I will break the end off the arrows that are in me. As a rage fills me; I cast another ray of electricity at the enemy in front of me. Then continue to attack with my mace and shield.

Vickie Results:
  • Damage: ray(electric) on D6 (+0): 4 (1 roll)

Post Date: 29th Jan, 2018 - 3:55am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 401 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Out of Character: You can see three in front of Rachel ghost and Grant You see three coming towards Vickie and the elf teens.

29th Jan, 2018 - 5:00am / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Storyteller says...

I had choked when my friends needed me, not reacting with them as I tried to decide what to do. Where I may have started with trying to inspire courage, I's instead draw my rapier and seek to attack the hobgoblins up close saying to whoever was near, "Here, let me help."I found my uncertainties holding me back in decisiveness.

Specific Action: A couple of attacks, we can say it took this number of rounds long for my initiative kicks in.

Out of Character: Hopefully this explain my lateness, and perhaps have more of my actual mindset at times peek through.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 29th Jan, 2018 - 5:01am

Thomas Results:
  • Initiative on D20 (+0): 19 (1 roll)
  • Attack (rapier) on D20 (+0): 4, 10 (2 rolls)
  • Damage (rapier) on D6 (+0): 4, 2 (2 rolls)

Post Date: 29th Jan, 2018 - 4:57pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

As I'm standing with Vicci shoulder-to-shoulder with shields up, I glare and chuckle menacingly at the Hobgoblin that's online to go after the elf teens while squaring up against the one that's coming at me.

Out of Character, with the Iron Guard stance up, that Hobgoblin is at -4 to hit anyone else and he knows it. My strike is for when they get close enough, and if it hits the heal will go to Rachel. Gotta keep our healer up.

Longsword to hit, +1 blessing, +2 BAB, +4 Strength, -4 fighting defensively, +2 bane = +5.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 29th Jan, 2018 - 10:05pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 401

Out of Character: Johnathan was behind Rachel, Ghost and Grant. You would have to move to get to the ones coming from where the smoke was at. Is that what you are going to do?

Post Date: 30th Jan, 2018 - 3:24am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 401

Out of character: Sorry, I thought I made that clear with this post.

"Not being able to reach the Hobs, Jonathan quickly debates his options. He could rush the other side, pull out his spear and use it's reach to attach the same hobs, try to blind some of them with his flashlight, but seeing Vickie having the back of the others Jonathan decides to stay put and get shoulder to shoulder, shield up at the level most of the arrows coming thru the clouds have been shot at.

Out of Character: Switching to Iron Guard's Glare stance and readying to declare the target for the first major threat to come thru the smoke."

To make it clear, I was trying to get Shoulder to Shoulder with Vickie in the back of the pack to help block arrows from the right fork of the T-Junction. Also, I'm fighting Defensively, I took the -4 to the swing and my AC should be 20 until I declare I'm not.

Reconcile Edited: fatebringer on 30th Jan, 2018 - 3:27am

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.