3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 406 of 616

Tracing the light across the stones Jonathan - Page 406 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 1st Feb, 2018 - 1:30pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

14th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 616 pgs.  402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 31st Jan, 2018 - 4:05pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 406

Finding some basic first aid on the wounds remaining, I respond "I'll survive, but we definitely need more healing ability. I'll try to get into the thick of things after the initial attacks, and see if I can heal up the hard way."
Specific Action: Moving up to J15 with bow ready and arrow nocked. Partial concealment.

Out of Character: : Reading back - Sorry, KN I DID have the ring, just not entered on my sheet, so I was adding 1/2 of the damage done as healing. I didn't successfully hit after being hit the last two times, so I didn't regain any of the 13 points done, except through a single CLW potion.
Out of Character: : addendum - damage done by first three successful hits was 20 (With IF and charge), 13, 15, so I healed 10, 7, 8 during the battle. After that, there were no more of my attacks that hit.

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 31st Jan, 2018 - 4:16pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 31st Jan, 2018 - 4:49pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

"Like Rachel said, I didn't get hit so I'll be at the front. When I'm there I can make it easier for other people to hit, do damage keep the focus of the biggest threat. I mean, that's how it's supposed to work, didn't work so well last time but that's why it's called faith right?"

Out of Character: So it's known ahead of time, once we identify their location, my game plan is Lead the Charge (+2 Charge), use Stone Bones strike to initiate a DR/5 Adamantine until my next action and use steely resolve to delay the first 5 damage for 2 rounds (Increasing ATK/DMG by +1 if I take more than 3 damage), but be in the front to take focus from others. As soon as the charge is done, switch from Lead the Charge to Iron Guard as a swift action and call out the biggest threat so it gets a -4 to hit anyone else. Then, strike with Vanguard Strike to give others a +4 to hit my target and by then, Crusader Strike will be available and try to strike and heal someone (Rachel as healer is priority, Myself next, if neither of us hurt bad then whoever nearby is hurt the most.) At least, that's the plan. Since the others don't need the weapons, I do have the spear and crossbow still on my back.

Reconcile Edited: fatebringer on 31st Jan, 2018 - 4:50pm

Post Date: 31st Jan, 2018 - 6:35pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

"Just wait for our initial spell castings before you go charging in, Jonathan. I wouldn't like to see you get toasty before you engage the bad guys."
Specific Action: Plan is to use the fireball scroll when I see enough of a group, then charge in behind Jonathan with sword and shield again. Rolling init
Out of Character: : Jonathan - You sure have a helluva lot of bookkeeping as a crusader!
Out of Character: : are we really down to only two Elf youths?

31st Jan, 2018 - 8:49pm / Post ID: #
Vickie
L4 Ardent L5 XP 5601...
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 406 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Learner says...

Out of Character: I'm a bit lost, are we going onward and exploring more of the tunnels or are we stopping for the time being and getting rest and heals? I can heal myself, I'm at 3 HP at the moment, just not sure the die to use to do so. It takes PP which I have several left over from the two rays I cast.
Did two Listen, Spot, Search rolls; just to help things along

Whatever we are doing, I am ready to go.

Vickie Results:
  • Listen on D20 (+2): 22, 8 (2 rolls)
  • Spot on D20 (+2): 14, 8 (2 rolls)
  • Search on D20 (+2): 5, 9 (2 rolls)

Post Date: 31st Jan, 2018 - 9:03pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Out of character: As I understand it, our way in is compromised and we're preparing to fight our way back to the entrance.

Post Date: 31st Jan, 2018 - 9:51pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Out of Character: : You need to heal up a bit, because there are more to fight down the corridor. Ghost sensed them. I'm down 7 (8 left), myself.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 1st Feb, 2018 - 6:48am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 406

After everyone is healed up and ready to go Rachel and Ghost will head cautiously down the hallway. Ghost's ears perk up as he listens for movement. She is right behind him to give Jonathan room to get up front.

Post Date: 1st Feb, 2018 - 1:30pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 406

Tracing the light across the stones Jonathan keeps his eyes out for any movement stopping before any junctions to peek out and pull back. "Anyone got a light spell?"

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.