3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 407 of 616

Out of Character: Before joining in the fray - Page 407 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 1st Feb, 2018 - 6:04pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

24th June 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 616 pgs.  403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411  ...Latest (616) »
Posts: 4921 - Views: 100140
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 1st Feb, 2018 - 2:18pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 407

I perk up at that “Yes, actually, I do! What do you want it on?” Thrilled to be able to use my newly learned spell I wait for a response.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st Feb, 2018 - 3:17pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I have updated the map some so you all can get a sense of what is going on. Ghost can see the Hobgoblins He has told Rachel they are closing in and blocking your escape back to the entrance.

Out of Character: If you can not see the map in my SRD let me know by requesting access to see it on google drive. I will authorize you to see it.

Post Date: 1st Feb, 2018 - 3:34pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

"Form up people, let's get this done. Lead off with that fireball Grant, aim for the center of the pack. Thomas, hit Ghost, Jonathan and Rachel with the Haste then get that inspire courage up. Don't forget to use the badge."

When I see targets, I'll start firing. If I was able to finish the color spray, I'll move up when they close with our front line and fire it over the latter's shoulders.

Out of Character: both mentioned spells will be CL 3, DC 14 for the fireball. Did I have time to finish prepping the Color Spray?

The two teens that were downed should be back up with +13 HP to whatever point they stabilized at. Moving to K16 with Thalica just behind me, and moving up with the rest of the group.

Attached Image Edited: daishain on 1st Feb, 2018 - 3:47pm

Post Date: 1st Feb, 2018 - 3:37pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

Page 407 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Yes you had time to prepare the color spray They are not moving towards you at all but they are all armed with bows right now.

1st Feb, 2018 - 3:39pm / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Storyteller says...

I will make sure to catch up and keep behind the others, perhaps again while staying close to the elven children with the intention of keeping a better eye on them. I will make sure to better focus and be prepared for battle, not to be left unable to attack once it starts.

I will begin as well to offer my companions support to Inspire Courage boosted by the Badge of Valor, and once that is setup prepare myself with a weapon once we get closer to the hobgoblins as I say to the others, "Hopefully we can get out of here without too many more injures." I will consider the archers before us.

Out of Character: Moving to about I17 or I19, since based on the map I am the farthest from the others. Not sure exactly the general area of the elven children, but I hope those positions are not too far away from them.

Attached Image Edited: Thomaslee on 1st Feb, 2018 - 10:36pm



Post Date: 1st Feb, 2018 - 4:47pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

Fast for his size, Jonathan charges shouting out, "No waiting this time! The Claw of Bahamut comes for you!"

Out of Character: I need to head for work so I'm getting this out there and assuming that the Fireball will hit before I'm in range.

Attached Image Edited: fatebringer on 1st Feb, 2018 - 4:49pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 1st Feb, 2018 - 4:55pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 407

Carefully incanting from the scroll, I target the center of mass for the hobgoblins and launch the tiny bead of a fireball into their midst!
Specific Action: fireball at CL 3. KN correct me if I’m wrong, but because a factotum CL is equal to level, and fireball is available on the class spells list, I only need to roll CL3+1 to use this scroll. After it goes off, and trying to maintain as much cover as I can, I will re nock my arrow and begin firing.

1st Feb, 2018 - 6:04pm / Post ID: #
Vickie
L4 Ardent L5 XP 5601...
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 407

The Learner says...

Out of Character: Before joining in the fray of more Hobbs, I apply Touch of Health to myself twice; thus putting me at 7 HP. While I am still psionic focused I will use Precognition: Offensive: Gain +1 insight bonus to your attack rolls. I will also apply Deflection Field: Provides +4 deflection bonus to AC. Did 6 damage rolls with crossbow and 4 with mace, in case I was unable to get a clean shot with the former.

In Character: Once I am healed I will, place mace back on my waist and ready my crossbow, resting it on my arm with buckler still in place. I will then move to K17 but closer to K16 to shot my bolts between Ghost and Jonathan, if that is possible. If not will switch back to mace and engage them that way.

Vickie Results:
  • Initiative on D20 (+2): 4 (1 roll)
  • Attack on D20 (+2): 15, 18, 15, 11, 5, 20 (6 rolls)
  • Damage:(crossbow) on D8 (+0): 7, 8, 8, 2, 7, 1 (6 rolls)
  • Damage:(mace) on D8 (+0): 3, 5, 7, 5 (4 rolls)



 
> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.