3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 413 of 616

Taking the mage's advice, I ask around - Page 413 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 5th Feb, 2018 - 12:36am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 616 pgs.  409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 4th Feb, 2018 - 4:26pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 413

Inquiring around, I try to find the language instructors, tired of not being able to understand half the party. Wishing to learn Elvish primarily, I will ask what languages are available to learn, and at least pay for the one session. Afterwards, I'll grab a healthy meal and head into the library, studying the magics of the world and planning what next to do. When I can find Jason, I'll offer to help his lab work again. "That colour spray spell seems like a good one to have on hand, except for the range. I know we can't wait long before going back in, but we need more healing on demand. What was that gradual healing spell you used before?"

Out of Character: : So close to 3rd. sad.gif.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Feb, 2018 - 4:34pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Out of Character: Languages available are listen on the Dungeon Masters character sheet. Elvish is one of them. You would have to go see the mages to get a language you wish to know. Prices have remained the same.

4th Feb, 2018 - 4:39pm / Post ID: #
Vickie
L4 Ardent L5 XP 5601...
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Learner says...

After Kelvin and I are done with the healers, we head to the baths. Seeing Rachel exiting I tell her; "I hope you and Ghost have a good night of rest. See you in the morning."

We enter the baths, disrobe and enter the water. I let the hot water relax me farther as takes my aches away as I sit next to Kelvin and enjoy his being near me.

Out of Character: Yeah, Grant. I am close to Level 3 as well..like 6 points away..

Post Date: 4th Feb, 2018 - 4:41pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 413 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

After getting back, I keep Jason abreast of my whereabouts as he seems to be the one leading the group the most and let him know I'd like to have a sit down at some point.

Post Date: 4th Feb, 2018 - 5:54pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Out of Character: Okay, I think I'd be seeing Jonathan first, but I'll address both.

In Character: As soon as I'm done with lord Douglas, I'll seek Jonathan out. I'd like to hear what he has to say.

Later, when Grant comes to see me, I'll answer, "Lesser Vigor. It is a lesser known and used cleric spell. I stumbled on it a while back, and immediately wondered why it was lesser used, at least for out of combat. 1 HP per round for ten plus the caster level in rounds. Twice as effective on average as the usual cure light wounds."

"And yes, Color Spray is great, though its usefulness declines rapidly when facing heartier foes. We find a bugbear down there for instance, and it might get stunned for a bit, but it'd be in no danger of going unconscious."

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 4th Feb, 2018 - 5:54pm

Post Date: 4th Feb, 2018 - 6:21pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

"Considering how valuable fast healing would be in between combats, yes, I agree. We should have a few of those handy for use. I certainly could have used one, back there, and we could have kept going further than we did. What do you want to do as far as replacing those cure potions we used? Want me to go and buy what's available from party funds?"
Specific Action: Afterwards, I will ask to use the alchemists labs and begin experimenting on recreation of a formula from home.

Out of Character: : KN, I will also learn Goblin, if Jason agrees to the spending. It will aid Bluff checks and such, as well as possible eavesdropping on Hobgoblin commands.

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 4th Feb, 2018 - 6:23pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 4th Feb, 2018 - 10:54pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 413

"I believe there are others who wish to learn Elvish too. Each language takes about a hour to learn. Check with the others to see who all wants to learn the language and have them gather n the library after Dinner", the mage is the red robes says. For those that know her it is Lywenta.

Post Date: 5th Feb, 2018 - 12:36am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 413

Taking the mage's advice, I ask around to everyone to see who wants to learn Elvish and/or Goblinoid. After telling the details about meeting Lywenta after dinner, in the library. Then I head to the dining hall to meet and eat semi-formally with the rest, discussing the day's events and troubles. During the discussions at the tables, I talk about my experiments with small Leyden jars, and the amount of electricity it can produce with the right materials.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.