3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 414 of 616

I thank the elf, glad to finally be able to - Page 414 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 5th Feb, 2018 - 8:16pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

25th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 616 pgs.  410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
5th Feb, 2018 - 2:35am / Post ID: #
Vickie
L4 Ardent L5 XP 5601...
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 414

The Learner says...

Once Kelvin and I come into the dining hall for supper, I see the group and go over briefly and hear Grant saying that anyone interesting in learning a language should go to the Library after dinner. I say that I would like to learn Elven. I give Kelvin and the group a smile. We then go and get a plate of food and find a table near the group so we all can chat and enjoy the meal and company.

Out of Character: I figure with Kelvin and I being near the group can chat and get to know him better *smile*.

Reconcile Edited: Susanshadow on 5th Feb, 2018 - 2:47am

Sponsored Links:
5th Feb, 2018 - 7:02am / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Storyteller says...

Having learned that the library was once again open I will offer a smile and expression of excitement, I will decide that now might be a good time to actually learn Dwarven. I will make sure to have the money ready as I make my request for language training.

Post Date: 5th Feb, 2018 - 1:17pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

After my bath I join the others in the dining room. I wave to Vickie seeing her and Kelvin together. Sitting down to eat I discuss the day with the group." I think I will learn elven as well. It only makes sense that we can all communicate with our whole team as we explore the area."

Post Date: 5th Feb, 2018 - 2:27pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 414 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Kelvin nods to the group at dinner. Shortly after dinner Kelvin kisses Vickie good night as he heads to her room while she heads to the library.

Those wanting to learn Elvish gather in the library with the mage Lywenta. She goes through the spell and casts it upon everyone in the room. She then starts talking in elvish telling you all now that you under the language of the elve's My you enjoy it. This takes a hour to do. Meanwhile in another part of the library Thomas is with the elf Let-us as she does the same with him but teaching him Dwarvish. A hour later you all have learned a new language. Make sure you deduct the coinage from your party funds.

5th Feb, 2018 - 4:06pm / Post ID: #
Vickie
L4 Ardent L5 XP 5601...
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Learner says...

Once we are done learning Elvish, I tell Lywenta thank you in Elven and head to my room. I enter and close the door behind me. Kelvin is laying on the bed relaxing. Going over to him, I give him a kiss. I then get ready for a good night's rest.

Post Date: 5th Feb, 2018 - 5:39pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Jonathan is in the middle of sawing up some hearty sticks into two inch long segments when Jason meets up with him. The saw is just a tiny thing that comes in the generic multi-tool he uses." Hey there Jason, I'm just a little concerned with our coordination. If this were a Dungeons & Dragons campaign and I was with my friends I know what to expect from them. However since we are still very much strangers at this point I'd like to make sure we're a little bit more prepared by knowing more about each other."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 5th Feb, 2018 - 6:22pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 414

I nod and find a seat somewhere, "I'm certainly not going to argue. I take it you have something in mind?"

5th Feb, 2018 - 8:16pm / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 414

The Storyteller says...

I thank the elf, glad to finally be able to learn another language. Smiling as I switch from speaking Common, to Dwarven, to Elven, and back as I see how speaking each sounds or feels different. This won't be the last time I'll be going to library to learn a language, yet those two will do for now.

Out of Character: So I finally have the languages I had initially chosen when first creating myself as a bard. It was 200 gp correct for learning a language?

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 5th Feb, 2018 - 8:17pm

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.