3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 424 of 616

Out of character: I plan on staying near the - Page 424 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 13th Feb, 2018 - 2:24am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

25th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 616 pgs.  420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
11th Feb, 2018 - 8:50pm / Post ID: #
Vickie
L4 Ardent L5 XP 5601...
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 424

The Learner says...

" I'm good with what you wish to do with the magical items, Jason and I'm ready to get some hobs." I smile at Jason.
Looking at Rachel, "Are you ready for this?"

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th Feb, 2018 - 12:19am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I nod grimly in response." I'm ready to cleanse that filth out of there. No mercy to those vile creatures."

Post Date: 12th Feb, 2018 - 3:35am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

"Right then, lets go see Lwethialia and Lywenta, see if they have the aid they offered ready. Be, you'd be more than welcome to join us if you wish, we could use your brand of support."

Whether or not she accepts, I'll try to get her alone for a moment, asking, "In your research here, have you run across anything that might predict or stabilize the effects of those polymorphing potions?"

After speaking with her, we'll check in at the stronghold, hoping to punch into the Hob tunnels again shortly.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 12th Feb, 2018 - 3:40am

Post Date: 12th Feb, 2018 - 4:21am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 424 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Lwethialia has a squad of six women all elfs that are ready to head into the tunnel with you. They are under your command for the time while in the tunnels only. Lywenta hands you five vials of dark vision potions.

When you talk to Be she tells you that she has a little bit of work left. Then she and her guard can join you again. She can tell you and Q that there is no way to stabilize those potions as no one has ever been able to recreate them. They are rare and not found often.

Post Date: 12th Feb, 2018 - 8:37am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Taking what gear is offered I ready to co tinue our assault on the hobgoblin stronghold.
Out of Character: : divvy up the loot Jason, and let us k ow who gets what. All I need is two cure potions of some kind. You can cast a full level 6 fireball from the scroll?

13th Feb, 2018 - 12:54am / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

The Storyteller says...

I will take what is offered for equipment, though otherwise keep quiet and work to stay out of trouble. I will make sure to prepare myself for the tunnels before following the others to gather the support requested.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 13th Feb, 2018 - 12:54am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 13th Feb, 2018 - 12:58am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 424

You head towards the North tunnel once everyone has gathered and soon you are entering it. You can see the water level is to the pint that soon it will be starting to fill the north tunnels. You would estimate that to be 6-8 hours. Make sure to disperse the new equipment and place it on the character sheets.
Is the marching order changing or staying the same.

Post Date: 13th Feb, 2018 - 2:24am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 424

Out of character: I plan on staying near the front still with the longsword and shield out. I won't be switching to the crossbow unless I know there's going to be arranged to fight for now on. Maneuvers to be pretty much the same until I get new ones, focus on defense then offense and heals.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.