3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 425 of 616

Once he drinks the potion Jonathan is immediately - Page 425 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 13th Feb, 2018 - 4:39pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 616 pgs.  421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 13th Feb, 2018 - 4:17am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 425

I will spend a few minutes outside of the tunnels enchanting weapons as I did last time.

"Right then, let's reverse patterns again, right hand rule on the way in."

I'll approach the women fighters loaned to us. "Are any of you seasoned scouts and willing to venture ahead with some assistance?"

Out of Character: Same formation I think, no reason to change that I'm aware of. Bane: Goblinoids going on mine, Jonathan's, and Rachel's weapons.

Loot distribution for now, and yes this is up for debate: 3 aid pots (1 each to Rachel, Grant, Jonathan), 8 DV pots (1 each to party and young elf followers), +2 prot ring (Jonathan), feather fall ring (Undetermined, probably Rachel for safekeeping), invisibility ring (Thomas). 5x CLW scroll (Jason), 5x CMW scroll (Rachel), 5x Mmissile scroll (Grant) and 5x Burning Hands scroll (Grant). 4x fireball scroll (Jason), 2x Clear Spindle Ioun (Storage unless someone doesn't like eating and wants to claim), Pale Blue Ioun (Grant), Pearl White Ioun (Rachel), Composite longbow (Qwantithalica), Composite Shortbow (Grant).

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 13th Feb, 2018 - 4:22am

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Feb, 2018 - 7:47am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Feeling the wave of energy that helps deflect blows was another new sensation for Jonathan after putting on the ring. "Hm, potions, do they taste as good as they do in the movies?" Jonathan said sarcastically taking one of the dark vision vials.

Post Date: 13th Feb, 2018 - 2:36pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Out of Character: The magic missile and burning hands are all on one scroll if you tear the scroll in half you lose all spells.

In Game: The six guards will tell you that they are not trained scouts.

Post Date: 13th Feb, 2018 - 3:01pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 425 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I nod, "Very well. Unfortunately, we do not have enough Darkvision potions for everyone. Unless you were issued with some as well? If comfortable with the role, I would ask you to hang back a bit as a vanguard, so your torches don't announce our approach. Either group should be ready to assist the other."

Out of Character: good to know, but they're going to the same person, so no tearing needed. I presume they're all standard CL?

Post Date: 13th Feb, 2018 - 3:22pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Rachel downs her potion of dark vision." I am ready to put this to the test. It will be amazing to see in the darkness. This will even things up a little for us." She grips her club and shield tightly. Ghost eyes her calmly.

13th Feb, 2018 - 3:56pm / Post ID: #
Vickie
L4 Ardent L5 XP 5601...
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

The Learner says...

Out of Character: Not saying Rachel does not need the dark vision potion, I thought being a Druid, she would naturally be able to see in the dark. Looked in PHB, and didn't see anything about her being able to see in the dark, so nvm. If my torch was a oil lamp instead, would keep light as low as possible. I misread your post Jason, my bad.

In Character: I drink the dark vision poison, feeling the effects rather quickly and how things look different in black and white and how I can see at the same time. I think to myself, cool now maybe I can hit better with my ray and crossbow and mace if it comes down to melee. I will hang back as much as I can; crossbow at the ready and mace within grasp as I follow the others up the North tunnel.

Reconcile Edited: Susanshadow on 13th Feb, 2018 - 4:24pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 13th Feb, 2018 - 4:10pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 425

The people with dark visions potions drink them as they head inside. The potion has a sharp taste of carrots. You can see in the dark now but only in black and white no color. You head in to the first T and head right then up to the first four way intersection and head left as Rachel remembers where she went and tells everyone that up ahead is another four way intersection. Soon you can see it up ahead and Ghost is growling low in his throat. As you get to the four way intersection do you wish to go right, straight or left?

The six ellven guards stay back with a hooded lantern that shows very little light towards the front. They ca see you and keep track of you without giving away your presence. The map has been updated for the north tunnel and the four way intersection you are at.

Reconcile Edited: KNtoran on 13th Feb, 2018 - 4:33pm

Post Date: 13th Feb, 2018 - 4:39pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 425

Once he drinks the potion Jonathan is immediately disoriented but adjusts to the new tones. "I've seen so many black and white movies that I should be used to this, but I'm not sure if I ever will. Do we have a way to cancel this if we need to?"

Out of Character: I don't stop the parties movement for this conversation.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.