3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 427 of 616

Knowing that the others were behind us was - Page 427 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 16th Feb, 2018 - 12:47pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 616 pgs.  423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 15th Feb, 2018 - 7:14pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 427

Out of character: Just doing the randoms to see what maneuvers come up first not to slow things down later.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Feb, 2018 - 7:19pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

You have now rolled for the same thing twice. These second rolls will not count Jonathan. Please refrain from doing this as I will ignore all rolls of this type.

Map is updated in the SRD.

Post Date: 15th Feb, 2018 - 7:29pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I call out in Elvish, "Fall back! Let them come to us!"

I will fire my crossbow and step backwards with everyone else, moving away from the intersection. I deliberately do not say anything in any language about my actual intentions.

Once everyone is clear of the blast radius, I will pull out the fireball scroll and cast from it, targeting the center of the intersection.

Out of Character: If everyone moves back 15' we'll be good, and unless they also move away, every last one of the buggers will be in the fireball's AOE. Just rolling for those 2 turns for now.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 15th Feb, 2018 - 7:32pm

Post Date: 15th Feb, 2018 - 7:39pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 427 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Using a casting of Burning Hands from the scroll, I, too ill fall back as far possible. I keep my shield up and scroll in hand, ready to quick draw my sword once there is a viable target
Specific Action: Burning hands cone across as many from the right and center as possible, with the center being primary targets.

15th Feb, 2018 - 7:57pm / Post ID: #
Vickie
L4 Ardent L5 XP 5601...
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Learner says...

I will fall back as instructed, my crossbow and buckler at the ready. As the fireball and burning hands are cast, I will fire an electric ray in the other direction to help take out a few from that direction.

Out of Character: Did 5 rolls, 1 for ray and 4 for crossbow.

Vickie Results:
  • Intiative on D20 (+2): 20 (1 roll)
  • Attack on D20 (+1): 4, 17, 13, 13, 15 (5 rolls)
  • Damage(electric ray) on D6 (+0): 2 (1 rolls)
  • Damage(crossbow) on D8 (+0): 1, 5, 3, 3 (4 rolls)

16th Feb, 2018 - 2:06am / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

The Storyteller says...

Seeing the hobgoblins coming towards them, I will use the ring to turn invisible and prepare to Inspire Courage on my allies with the Badge of Valor in hand. This as well any of the elven children with them or the guards if they are close enough as I take a position behind the front-line combatants.

Once this has all been setup and the battle has begin, and other spells are let lose, I will see about perhaps casting a spell of my own. Though only after making sure the ring won't be turned off by doing so, as there is the question of which spells might be considered attacks.

Out of Character: Let me know if I am forgetting anything.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 16th Feb, 2018 - 3:05am

Thomas Results:
  • Initiative on D20 (+0): 14 (1 roll)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 16th Feb, 2018 - 2:29am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 427

Waiting to see the results of the myriad spells going off among the enemy, I guard myself and my allies.
Specific Action: Fighting defensively for +2 AC again, until a bad guy starts getting close.
Out of Character: I love the fireball damage, but that 'slightly singed fingertips' spell sucked. Casting a Sleep spell is an attack.

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 16th Feb, 2018 - 2:29am

Post Date: 16th Feb, 2018 - 12:47pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 427

Knowing that the others were behind us was a bit of a comfort, waiting shield to shield with Grant I also take a Defensive stance until they come or we're told to advance. Seeing with Darkvision, I close my eyes whenever the call for Fireballs get launched.

Out of Character: I'm not sure why it double posted. Let me know which of the two to use.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.