3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 434 of 616

Out of Character: : I'm rolling now - Page 434 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 22nd Feb, 2018 - 1:01pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 616 pgs.  430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 21st Feb, 2018 - 10:14pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 434

Whispering "Hoo, boy." I wait to see what Jason plans to do as far as maneuvers, holding arrow ready. Scanning for what I can see, and if they know we are here.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Feb, 2018 - 11:22pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

My breath catches as I survey the area. Great, this could get… interesting.

They'll never fall for a feigned retreat, they'd just hunker down and fill us with readied arrows when we came back, and maybe have hostages ready to go to boot. Charging would be suicidal. Lets establish a line, see where it goes from there.

Snapping into motion I call out. "Front line advance into the room and hold a moment! Vanguard, to the fore on the double, everyone else, make a hole for them and start picking targets! If you've got buffs, pop them now!"

For my part, I yank out the fireball scroll again and launch off a projectile towards the large group directly ahead of us.

Out of Character: I'd be trying to get Rachel, Grant, Jonathan, Ghost, and the six guards to establish something of a beachhead around the entry, spread out just enough that all of them can engage in melee, on the assumption at least some of the hobs will be charging at us. If the hobs all hang back and fire bows instead, we will have to adjust.

First fireball ought to be able to get all 18 of the center group, along with the big guy behind them. Rolling three Cbow attacks and all three fireballs I have remaining. The second two fireballs will be used one each on the other two groups, but only if the hobs fail to spread them out in time. If I can't hit at least ten at a time, I'll save the casting for another opportunity.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 21st Feb, 2018 - 11:24pm

Post Date: 22nd Feb, 2018 - 12:10am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

My eyes widen in fear as I see this room. I remember this room well. Sensing my fear a low rumble can be heard from Ghost. I grip my club tighter to hold back panic. Hearing Jason's instructions helps give me something to hang onto. I move to the left to set up the left flank and give the others room to move up as well.

Specific Action: Ghost will move to H55 and I will move to H56.

Post Date: 22nd Feb, 2018 - 1:53am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 434 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Moving into the room, I release arrow after arrow at the closest targets, choosing lesser armored targets in large groups. Once any approach in melee range, I sling my bow and swing out my shield, ready for the first attacker in sword range.
Specific Action: Moving to J55 while shooting the bow. As long as there are no targets within melee range, I will keep shooting. Once any approach within 40 feet change to shield and Iajitsu sword draw, then melee for a few rounds, depending on situation as it develops. If Thomas sings his theme song, add 2 to all attack and damage appropriately. During melee (Not ranged), I will use inspiration on damage rolls that hit, as rolled below. Rolling for a net of 4 rounds, as per Jason's round count, please use ranged or melee rolls as appropriate. If, at any time, my HP is negative, drink a potion of cure critical instead of that rounds melee/ranged action.

Out of Character: Jason has posted for four rounds.
Out of Character: PS, the cure serious was rolled wrong. Total amount for the use, if needed, heals 18 pts. (Sad).

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 22nd Feb, 2018 - 2:37am

22nd Feb, 2018 - 2:15am / Post ID: #
Vickie
L4 Ardent L5 XP 5601...
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Learner says...

I will move out the way to make sure EG can make it through the hallway. Then I will move forward as I can; hoping to get to N55 or N56 to shoot my crossbow at the enemy while in a squat position. I also will aim two fire rays: one at the group in front of me and the other at those in front of Rachel and Ghost, taking as many out as I can. All other will be crossbow hits.

Out of Character: rolled for 6 actions, to keep game moving along along. Will post movements as we go along and if I have to change to melee.

Vickie Results:
  • Initiative on D20 (+2): 6 (1 roll)
  • Attack on D20 (+1): 17 (1 roll)
  • Damage(ray, fire) on D6 (+0): 3, 5 (2 rolls)
  • Damage(crossbow) on D8 (+0): 8, 7, 3, 6 (4 rolls)

Post Date: 22nd Feb, 2018 - 4:02am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Taking a place next to Ghost using the group que, I'm relieved to have space on the front line and finally be able to use my sword. Shield up and acting defensively (AC: 22 Until something is in melee range). I call out to the biggest Hobgoblin I can see and stare him down.

Out of Character: Stare down indicates the Iron Guard is in effect, due to it's divine nature, it is impossible to miss and he knows that any other target would be harder to hit. If we are already in melee range by the time we set up our line, I will still act defensively until my first strike.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
22nd Feb, 2018 - 8:47am / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 434

The Storyteller says...

I will position myself where most beneficial to my companions, preparing to inspire courage with my badge of valor revealed revealed. I will play the lyre given me, as I will also offer words of encouragement and courage to drive my allies.

Specific Action: I'm thinking being somewhere around K58 on the map, unless there is other advisement.

Thomas Results:
  • Initiative on D20 (+0): 15 (1 roll)

Post Date: 22nd Feb, 2018 - 1:01pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 434

Out of Character: : I'm rolling now for four rounds of attacks for Rachel and Ghost. They will hold position and not advance unless Jason directs them to.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.