3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 435 of 616

Out of Character: I was unable to edit my - Page 435 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 23rd Feb, 2018 - 2:15am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 616 pgs.  431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 22nd Feb, 2018 - 5:00pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 435

The Hobgoblins got initiative on you thus they move in for attacks at melee range as you can see by the map. I will be adding your attacks in if you wish you change any attack make your changes now.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Feb, 2018 - 5:07pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Out of Character: After others have moved up to the fore, I'll Move up to L57, changing the target for my first fireball to the vertex in between N45 and O46, that should get all but 2 of the right hand group, and roughly half of the center group. Fireball priority after that depends on how they keep shifting.

If they make me a target priority due to the casting, I'll back up again when afforded the chance for a little extra cover.

P.S. If the vanguard double moved, they'd all be able to be at the front right now, even if none get out of their way as instructed. You can pass through an ally's square by default.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 22nd Feb, 2018 - 6:20pm

Post Date: 22nd Feb, 2018 - 5:47pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Specific Action: Change my attack rolls over to Long sword only, since they moved first. This means that the first attack will be with the Iajitsu damage added to the first damage done by me. From then on, just long sword attacks, with damage done adding inspiration of +4 damage to the first three that hit. Do I need to roll more than what I've already posted? First target i54, then J54, K54, then back to I column as they refill. Please add +2 to all atk/DMG rolls for Thomas' handy inspirational courage tuneage *smile*.

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 22nd Feb, 2018 - 5:52pm

Post Date: 22nd Feb, 2018 - 6:17pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 435 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Out of Character: I rolled great for the HobGoblins initiative and terrible for the elf guards. The elfs will move last so they will be up front at the end of the first round and attack on second round.

In Game: First round - The hobgoblins across the room to your font and your right loose arrows into the group as the group to your left comes up to engage in melee combat. In that essence with people moving forward and above 59 is subject to being hit. For arrow damage Grant is hit twice for 10 damage, Ghost is hit twice for 6 damage, Rachel is hit once for 5 damage, Vickie is hit three times for 12 damage, Qwantithalica is hit once for 3 damage, And Jonathan is hit for 5 damage. As the left side runs up into melee range they attack Grant and Ghost. Grant is hit once for 6 more damage. Next the fire ball goes off (Grey) in the midst of the hobgoblins in the center The shaded part is approximation of the fire balls effect. Many go down in screams of pain but some still are standing. They still have bows. Those that hit on their first attacks are Vickie, Grant, and Ghost. Grant and Ghost each take one out allowing for the Elf guards to move up and ready to engage the hobgoblins in the next round.

Round two - The hobgoblins fire again, hitting a couple of the Elf guards and hitting Qwantithalica for 6 damage and Hitting Rachel of 3 damage. Those in melee attack the ones around them. Grant is hit twice for 14 damage. Ghost is missed Rachel is missed the members of the Elf guard get hit four times. One is hurt pretty good. The second fireball goes off as indicated in the center (Purple) again to take more out. You see more go down screaming in pain. Rachel attacks the one by her hitting it for 17 damage killing it, Grant hits one killing it. Ghost hits one hurting it. As the Elf guard hits a few killing them The rest either missed or are no longer standing.

I will allow any other actions after the first two rounds. You can see on the map where they are and how many are left.

Reconcile Edited: KNtoran on 22nd Feb, 2018 - 11:26pm

Post Date: 22nd Feb, 2018 - 11:59pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I call out, "Grant! Time for that burning hands! Thomas, try to get some with sleep! Jonathan Smash!"

Swapping scrolls, I'll chant a few words causing the image of a stone wall to appear in between us and most of the archers. Pulling out another as the last one crumbles into dust, I cast from it as well, causing Jonathan to start growing. In a matter of moments, the man has topped 12 feet in height.

Out of Character: There's my next two turns, reserving the last fireball for now, along with my previously rolled attacks. Jonathan's getting the benefit of Enlarge Person. He'll be able to hit harder (Both due to extra strength and a larger weapon die, his longsword now does 2d6) and over a wider area, but unfortunately he will be more of a target. He will also potentially be able to AOO someone approaching him thanks to reach.

Illusory wall is going from G51 to O51 to O55, the best I could do to wrap it around us within the limits. The first time they're seeing an arrow go through or otherwise getting a hint it isn't real, people should get a DC 12 Will save to disbelieve and see through the thing. But for those that fail, we've effectively gained concealment for 50% miss chances while we deal with the buggers on top of us.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 23rd Feb, 2018 - 12:12am

23rd Feb, 2018 - 1:29am / Post ID: #
Vickie
L4 Ardent L5 XP 5601...
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

The Learner says...

Feeling each arrow hit me and the pain go through me like I've never thought could; having my children wasn't as bad as this pain. Seeing the blood flow down me as I stumble to the point I'm up against the wall. I then slide down the wall unconscious, bleeding out from my wounds.

Out of Character: I'm at 0 HP at the moment so I'm not good to the group for now.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 23rd Feb, 2018 - 1:31am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 435

Growling low in my chest as I strike out at the foes, The arrows and sword cuts healing almost as fast as they are inflicted, sending alternating waves of pain and health. Feeling a bit unhinged from the torturous healing, I pull out the scroll and cast the Burning Hands spell on the facing ranks, then quaffing down a cure potion.
Specific Action: Based on the map I see, BH against J column and 54 row. Using the cure serious from before, since I expect to be hit a few times more during the spell cast, and I am at net 4 points. UMD needs to exceed 3 to succeed on the scroll. Following those two rounds, if I survive), two more rounds of Long Sword attacks with only the next hit getting inspiration bonus.

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 23rd Feb, 2018 - 1:33am

23rd Feb, 2018 - 2:15am / Post ID: #
Vickie
L4 Ardent L5 XP 5601...
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 435

The Learner says...

Out of Character: I was unable to edit my last post. Not sure why, so doing this one. Thanks again Jason, for the info.

In Character: Coming to for a bit, I realize that I have the healing cloth that Jason had given me some time back, I pull it from where I had kept it and apply it to myself. I feel the warmth of the healing properties go through me. I'm still weak overall, but strong enough I can fire my crossbow form my sitting position towards the enemy, taking out as many as I can, while I finish healing.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.