3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 437 of 616

With multiple arrows sticking out of him, - Page 437 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 24th Feb, 2018 - 8:36pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 616 pgs.  433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 24th Feb, 2018 - 5:25am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 437

Specific Action: to be precise, moving to H56 under total defense, using the potion, and seeing if I survive. If I do, I'll post more actions.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Feb, 2018 - 3:11pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Round five - Those with bows fire again. Two hit a Direwolf instead of the party while a couple more arrows do get through. Jonathan is hit twice for 9 damage He is a big target. Those in melee attack one hitting Grant for 4 damage. Grant moves backwards allowing AoO but he is missed. Ghost and Rachel hit one killing it as they move forward. Jason tosses his last Fireball taking out many of the archers as it and the Elf guards take out the rest of the Dire wolves. Jonathan takes out a Hobgoblin hitting it for 16 damage. The elf Guards move to take on the trolls. The teen elfs and the rest all miss.

Round six With very few archers left they focus on Jonathan. He is hit twice for 8 damage. He did get a chance to heal himself for 9 points (+ any bonuses) Those in melee range attack only hitting Rachel for 4 damage. The trolls attack the Elf guard as one of the bigger hobgoblins misses the elfguard and hits his buddy hard. Qwantithalica hits one for 8 damage. One of the elf teens takes out the hobgoblin that Qwantithalica hit. The Elf Guard has taken out a troll.

Out of Character: Let me know if there is anything you want to do different again. If you do not have all rolls in or want to move let me know too.

Post Date: 24th Feb, 2018 - 3:58pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

After feeling the now familiar sensation of the magical healing of my wounds, I will move back into the fray, drawing and slicing at a single hobgoblin and working my way through their ranks.
Specific Action: move me to engage only a single target with no flankers. Once the map is updated I'll put in coordinates.

24th Feb, 2018 - 3:58pm / Post ID: #
Vickie
L4 Ardent L5 XP 5601...
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 437 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Learner says...

I see an area to where I get to the Hobgoblins behind the Trolls and hob Leader the EG is fighting. I turn to Q and ask her if she's like to team up with me and take them out.

Out of Character: moving to P56 to aim at hobs behind the enemy the EG are engaging. Q can either go to Q56 or P56 and I will go to Q56. Either way those two spots best to hit them from. Possibly R56 as well. That will be your call Jason *smile* Also via Jason, my attacks should be +5 and ray be touch AC. I really need to get it more together with the bonuses and such.
KN- if you need more rolls from me, let me know.

Post Date: 24th Feb, 2018 - 6:35pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Out of Character: Grant the map is always update at the end of each round that I post What you see is what you got.

Grant you should be able to see one to just the left of you and one above that one. Those are the only two able to attack you currently.

Reconcile Edited: KNtoran on 24th Feb, 2018 - 7:59pm

Post Date: 24th Feb, 2018 - 7:18pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Out of Character: okay, it must be my phone that's not updating. I'll try another method to refresh it.
Out of Character: yeah, that's totally different when I did the other method. Position looks good. Thanks.
Specific Action: As adding 1d6 iajitsu. Attacking the wallflower.

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 24th Feb, 2018 - 8:37pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 24th Feb, 2018 - 8:12pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 437

Largely out of tricks to pull, I keep firing my crossbow, cursing under my breath with every miss.

On seeing Jonathan fall, I'll again encourage Thalica to take the cure light wounds scroll, and cast it on him.

Out of Character: I should be the one doing that last, but "I" don't know I've already rolled horribly for the attacks.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 24th Feb, 2018 - 8:49pm

Post Date: 24th Feb, 2018 - 8:36pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 437

With multiple arrows sticking out of him, Jonathan stumbled backwards and falls over.

Out of character: I tried to post that this morning but it didn't take.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.