3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 438 of 616

Will continue my assault on the enemy from - Page 438 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 25th Feb, 2018 - 9:50pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 616 pgs.  434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 24th Feb, 2018 - 8:44pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 438

As Jonathan hits the ground with a thud, I curse, then get ready to defend his fallen form.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Feb, 2018 - 11:41pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Round seven the archers all missed this round. The melee ones hit Grant for a whole whopping 1 damage. The others just hit the elf guards. Ghost hits one by him for 7 as Rachel helps him hitting it for 7 too. Being one of the bigger ones it is still up. Grant hits the one by the wall by the wall for 12 damage killing it. Vickie hits one of the archers for 5 damage killing it. Qwantithalica hits the archer across from her killing it The rest of the party misses. One of the elf teens hits the bigger one by Ghost and Rachel. The Elf guards are still handling the two trolls and another bigger one. Felling the bigger Hobgoblin.

Round eight - With only two loosing arrows now they both missed. The ones in Melee only hit the Elf guards. Between the troll and the Hobgoblin another guard is hurt pretty badly but still fighting away. Rachel hits the larger one by her solidly and viciously killing it. Qwantithalica hits the one by the elf guard killing it. The rest miss the Elf guard drops another troll as another the big ones comes to attack them.

I need new actions and rolls for everyone. Map is updated to show those still up Jonathan is by Rachel where he fell. Marked with x.

Post Date: 25th Feb, 2018 - 12:22am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Once again fully healed from the vampiric effect, I laugh as I pull out the scroll once again and cast Burning hands on the foes in front of me!
Specific Action: burning hands on the LHH column.

Post Date: 25th Feb, 2018 - 4:58am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 438 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I keep shooting, focusing on the last standard archer, then the big hobgoblin who seems to be in charge.

"Thalica, get to the wounded and heal any that can be saved quickly"

Out of Character: Rolling for the next six rounds for expediency, Already rolled 2CLW scroll castings for Thalica, her 4 attacks I rolled will come after those.

Edit: dang it, I simply cannot seem to remember that inspire courage bonus. +2 for all the below attack rolls.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 25th Feb, 2018 - 5:57am

Post Date: 25th Feb, 2018 - 5:49am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Once again using my sword, I lay into the singed hobgoblin near the wall, trying to take him down before moving on to his companion and then the leader.
Specific Action: since Jason has gone six, I will do five more, possibly changing if something happens. I will also move as I need to only face a single opponent at a time, if possible.
Out of Character: jasn, are you not under the +2 effect from Thomas, as well as Q?

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 25th Feb, 2018 - 5:51am

25th Feb, 2018 - 10:15am / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

The Storyteller says...

I would have made sure to stay in a position where as many could benefit from my inspire courage as possible, moving as a battle went on to keep more in the middle of the group. This, perhaps stopping only to offer healing if I can do so without too much a delay when keeping up my bardic performance.

Out of Character: Sigh, I will make a follow up reply if needed, and again let others know what has been going on in my Introduction.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 25th Feb, 2018 - 10:16am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 25th Feb, 2018 - 1:24pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 438

I laugh as the enemies are falling everywhere. My blood courses through my veins and I feel amazingly alive." Finish them Ghost." I step up beside Ghost and strike with all my might.

Ghost continues to rip the foes apart, blood dripping from his maw.

Specific Action: I move up beside Ghost to J53. I will move as needed to continue to engage enemies.

25th Feb, 2018 - 9:50pm / Post ID: #
Vickie
L4 Ardent L5 XP 5601...
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 438

The Learner says...

Will continue my assault on the enemy from my spot against the wall. Once he is down will see if the others need help; if not will see if I locate the groans I faintly hear.

Out of Character: Using Precognition, Offense: Gain +1 insight to attack rolls, Thomas Inspire courage +2, BAB +!, Dexterity+2= +6 (If all is correct) . Also applying Deflection Shield: Provides +4 deflection to AC which makes me psionic focused, which gives an extra +1 deflection bonus to AC.

Vickie Results:
  • Attack on D20 (+6): 23, 16, 11, 8 (4 rolls)
  • Damage(crossbow) on D8 (+0): 3, 1, 6, 4 (4 rolls)

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.