3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 439 of 616

I'm still swinging wildly in a strange - Page 439 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 26th Feb, 2018 - 2:05am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 616 pgs.  435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 25th Feb, 2018 - 11:20pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 439

Out of Character: adding a few damage rolls in case I actually get more than one hit in.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th Feb, 2018 - 12:28am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Round nine- The lone archer gets a good hit on The Elf teen 1 causing 12 damage. The Melee ones missed Grant so he was able to get his spell off. The only ones hit by the melee was the Elf guards. Rachel hits the bigger Hobgoblin hard but it takes the hit Ghost bites the smaller hobgoblin hurting it as Grant burns all three of the Hostiles standing there. None of them are down yet. Vickie is able to hit the last of the archers will a shot killing it while Qwantithalica goes up the Jonathan and casts a cure light wounds on him from a scroll. Curing of 5 HP setting him to zero for now. Every one else missed. The elf guard continues to Fight the remaining troll and the other big Hobgoblin. The main leader begins moving away.

Round ten - The Hobgoblins attack again Grant is hit for 7 damage and the troll hits the guards while the big hobgoblin gets a good hit on one of the elf guards severing the head. The body of that guard slumps to the floor. Rachel hits the other big hobgoblin hard again but it takes the hit. Vickie hits the one that killed the elf guard for 1 damage. Qwantithalica uses another cure light wounds for 7 points of healing on Jonathan. Everyone else misses. The Elf Guard lay into the bigger Hobgoblin finally bringing him down and move into take on the troll that is remaining. They do tab at the fallen trolls to keep them down too. The Hobgoblin leader heads out the door on the far side

Round eleven - The hobgoblins attack again hitting Grant for 6 damage and Rachel for 9 damage. The Troll misses the guards. Rachel hits the big Hobgoblin again hard felling it. Ghost bites the Hobgoblin next to it killing it. Qwantithalica shoots the remaining hobgoblin killing it as the Elf guard finishes with the last troll. They start to douse the trolls with oil asking someone to light a torch. The fight is over unless no one wants to light a torch and burn the trolls.

Post Date: 26th Feb, 2018 - 1:18am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

"Check the fallen again, lets save anyone we can."

I'll quickly light a torch, and move in to help get the trolls burning

Out of Character: okay, report in people, where is everyone at health wise? I don't think we're quite done here. P.S. We have a new prospect in the character creation thread, he'll be needing everyone's input when they're ready to give it.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 26th Feb, 2018 - 1:20am

26th Feb, 2018 - 1:32am / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 439 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Storyteller says...

I shall express willingness, that is if I'm able to recognize them as trolls, to light a torch and help start burning the trolls to make sure their bodies don't regenerate. I will also ask the others, "How is everyone, is there anyone unconscious?"

Out of Character: Since it may well be expected, I'll see about making a Knowledge roll. Also, as far as I know, I don't believe I was hit.. Though I'd be more than fine with someone correcting me, if Imissed such.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 26th Feb, 2018 - 1:34am

Thomas Results:
  • History (nature) on D20 (+4): 8 (1 roll)

26th Feb, 2018 - 1:44am / Post ID: #
Vickie
L4 Ardent L5 XP 5601...
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Learner says...

I look at the burning Trolls and smile. I shout out to Jason." I'm alive at 3 HP. I'd like to find and check on the slaves that I can hear moaning in this room."

Out of Character: Will check the thread and give my input.

Post Date: 26th Feb, 2018 - 1:49am / Post ID: #

A Friend

I'm quick to call back, "Check on them, but don't open anything until we're recovered a bit and are with you. That could prove more dangerous than it looks."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 26th Feb, 2018 - 1:53am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 439

Vickie walks over to the side room where there is a gate that is shut but not locked. Inside she can see some severely beaten slaves two males and four females all human. When I say severely beaten you can not see any none bruised skin at all. Bruises on top of bruises some welts and cuts. They are all naked. All of them are unconscious.

Post Date: 26th Feb, 2018 - 2:05am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 439

I'm still swinging wildly in a strange battle lust. As the last of the enemy are falling one of their swords finds a gap in my armor and drives home. I gasp and fall heavily as my vision fades.

Out of Character: : I am at -3 hit points and was taken down the very last turn. I thought that I was up to date on my health but after checking all the battle posts realized that I wasn't. If the last hobgoblin that I struck down had higher initiative then I assume they struck me down first.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.