3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 441 of 616

"Situation awareness for sure. I vote - Page 441 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 26th Feb, 2018 - 6:49pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 616 pgs.  437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 26th Feb, 2018 - 12:11pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 441

"The leader buggered off. I think everyone could use at least a little healing, which is part of why we haven't gone after him yet. Please do what you can."

I call out for all to hear in elvish, "After we've finished healing, I'm going to suggest that we take a peek through that door. If we spot more passages to explore, or anything else we do not need to be messing with right now, we'll get the prisoners out and return here tomorrow. If on the other hand we find the leader cowering like a trapped rat, we end this. Any objections?"

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 26th Feb, 2018 - 12:13pm

Sponsored Links:
26th Feb, 2018 - 2:55pm / Post ID: #
Vickie
L4 Ardent L5 XP 5601...
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Learner says...

As I look at the imprisoned slaves and the beating they incurred, concern shows on my face. 'Are they even alive?' I think to myself. 'Should I check? Was told not to touch anything, but no lock on the gate door and I have to know are we taking them out walking or are they getting carried out.'

Out of Character: Doing Spot and Search rolls for the area where the slaves are to check to see if they are still alive or passed away.

Vickie Results:
  • Spot on D20 (+2): 7 (1 roll)
  • Search on D20 (+2): 7 (1 roll)

Post Date: 26th Feb, 2018 - 3:53pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Opening the gate to the slave pen Vickie goes in to check the slaves. She will find them all still alive but barely due to the severe beating they have taken.

Post Date: 26th Feb, 2018 - 4:20pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 441 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

"Here." Jonathan tried to say quietly, but it was still loud due to his size. "I can only hold back the damage for so long. I need more practice. It's like learning to hold your breath for deep diving." He suddenly realized what they were talking about. "So, who's their leader? I kinda missed that part."

Post Date: 26th Feb, 2018 - 4:49pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

" No objections here. We should finish the leader off if he is trapped. No point in doing all this and then allowing the leader to escape and possibly recruit more hobgoblins if we can help it."

I step over to Jonathan with concern on my face." Hold on just a minute. This should help you." I touch his shoulder and healing energy surges into him.

Specific Action: She cast cure light wounds.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 26th Feb, 2018 - 4:50pm

26th Feb, 2018 - 4:56pm / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock

The Storyteller says...

I hope to those that have been severely beaten, helping to untie them and checking on their condition. I will be careful in how quickly I move them as I provide what first aid, helping whoever may be doing the same.

Looking to the others, I say, "We should definitely check to see if the leader is cowering behind the door, but if he's nowhere in sight when we open it I say we at the very least get these prisoners to the entrance so they can be taken care off before continuing on." Saving as many as possible, that was my thoughts.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 26th Feb, 2018 - 4:59pm

Thomas Results:
  • Heal on D20 (+1): 10, 15, 20, 14, 13 (5 rolls)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
26th Feb, 2018 - 5:01pm / Post ID: #
Vickie
L4 Ardent L5 XP 5601...
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 441

The Learner says...

'I have no objection to going after the Leader after the slave prisoners are stable. Don't need him finding more hobs to take back over the place. Let's put an end to them all." smile.gif.

Post Date: 26th Feb, 2018 - 6:49pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 441

"Situation awareness for sure. I vote we check and see where the leader went. Leave a couple of guards to watch over the former slaves, but wait for our return. "

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.