3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 445 of 616

"Honestly, Thomas, I'd strongly - Page 445 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 1st Mar, 2018 - 3:55pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

15th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 616 pgs.  441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 28th Feb, 2018 - 8:21pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 445

Jonathan answers Grant, "Bahamut's got me covered this time." Turning away from the beaten woman he mutters, if this is how things are going to go here we might want to invest in a bag of blankets."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Feb, 2018 - 10:46pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

You will only find valuables in the chest unless you count the leaders sword. It is a long sword. Otherwise all the hobgoblins that you defeated were wearing Scale mail with a small wooden shield and a long sword. They had short bows and a score of arrows each. It will take a bit to count all the coins but it is a lot of copper and silver with some gold end even platinum mixed in. 23,450 copper, 17,500 silver, 9,400 gold and 500 platinum.

Post Date: 28th Feb, 2018 - 11:03pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Out of Character: KN, same rate for the selling of the Hobs armor and gear as last time? What was the total number of hobs with armor and gear that were killed. Also, what XP? smile.gif.

1st Mar, 2018 - 1:53am / Post ID: #
Vickie
L4 Ardent L5 XP 5601...
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 445 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Learner says...

I enter the room and take the sheet from the bed and go over the the slave girl and say, "It is alright, we have killed the bad guy, he will not hurt you anymore." I will see it she needs any healing. I will also take the sheet and make a toga with in order for it to be a makeshift dress.

Vickie Results:
  • Search on D20 (+2): 5 (1 roll)

Post Date: 1st Mar, 2018 - 1:59am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

You will not get XP until you get back to the stronghold. So you will have to wait for that. 55 total hobgoblins killed. Three trolls and four dire wolves with seven slaves being freed.

Post Date: 1st Mar, 2018 - 3:37am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Helping to gather up the slaves and applying any first aid I can to them, I prepare to clear out the place. I'll help carry whatever treasure and goods we can. "We'll need a lot of hands to get all their gear. Can we come back today to get the rest of it, now that it seems cleared out?"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
1st Mar, 2018 - 2:30pm / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 445

The Storyteller says...

I will look to the others, glad that we have managed to get as far as we did. A look of displeasure of sorts appears on my as I look at the hobgoblin leader and consider the naked woman in the room while making sure to keep my eyes adverted. I will say, "I suspected might will still be more, the question is whether or not we should go back to the base with those that we've rescued so far or continue on."

Post Date: 1st Mar, 2018 - 3:55pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 445

"Honestly, Thomas, I'd strongly suggest we head back. We've lost one guard, and acquired a lot of people that need serious care. Let's get them back first, and come back once we've finished that. There's not much time before the water will have blocked our access, but we could possibly swim through it and get in. Also, the less we leave here for more hobs to use, the better off any further explorations will be."

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.