3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 455 of 616

I greet everyone as Ghost and I enter the - Page 455 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 17th Mar, 2018 - 1:47am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

06th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 616 pgs.  451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
16th Mar, 2018 - 12:28pm / Post ID: #
Travis
Arch 4
Character
Novice / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 455

Explorer. says...

Travis, eagerly follows Jason and the others into the dinning room.

"I guess, in time I will find out more about this different dimension. That we all somehow ended up in," he says.

"Why, would I want to work in the fields, when I can go on an adventure with you guys,"?
"In response to Lord Augustus, count me in to help out," he adds indirectly answering Jason.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Mar, 2018 - 2:02pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The guard commander will place Travis in the same tower that the rest of you are in on the fourth level. The Commander tells you that these will be temporary quarters until the inn is complete and then Jasons workshop and quarters are complete.

Post Date: 16th Mar, 2018 - 4:18pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

After making sure Travis is settled, I'll disappear to spend some time enjoying the evening with Thalica. I have another night ahead of relying on the sleep reducing effect of my ring, so want to relax a bit first.

As my time for that draws to a close, I start gathering materials for a homunculus, and ask Thalica for help. I need to draw off a pint of my own blood to get started on my first homunculus, and would like her deft hand to help shape it into a more pleasing shape than I'd likely manage on my own. If she seems reluctant about the blood, I'll point out that the Wright I intend to make with this will let us spend more time together, as it would be able to take over most of the time period that I otherwise spend making magic items.

Out of Character: Dc 14 craft pottery check, and three UMD checks to get this started. Q will make dc 10 aid another checks for each. (+2 on mine if she passes) If I fail the craft check, the only thing at risk is 100gp for the body of the construct. Need to double check the dc's for umd.

It won't be done tonight in any case, minimum of three days. Essentially, with a wright, a crafter spends 1 hour a day getting a magic item started and then can walk off while it takes over. This does NOT allow more than 1 magic item to be made at a time, but it would let me get back to doing other things. Such as that breastplate I started crafting about nine months ago.

Post Date: 16th Mar, 2018 - 4:58pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 455 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Correction on the stronghold residents. They are not all elves, There is a mix of humans, half elves and elves. The population you see mostly is that of elves and half elves you do see some of the workmen and farmers that come to the stronghold to be mostly human. There are some exceptions to these races but that for the most part is it. THe major religions in this area observed by the elves halfelves and humans is to Bahamut, Odin, Ehlonna and Corellon Larethian.

Post Date: 16th Mar, 2018 - 6:04pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

"I can't wait until we do get to exploring. I've been mostly practicing the combat maneuvers that I've learned, but I also want to work on my bond with Patience and a good ride will help with that. Speaking of her, I should grab some fruit for tomorrow."

Post Date: 17th Mar, 2018 - 12:38am / Post ID: #

A Friend

After dinner everyone starts to get settled in for the day. For Travis this will require some getting used to as he has been up only about six to seven hours when everyone is heading to bed. Jason spends a nice relaxing evening with Qwantithalica as she takes him into the woods where they can enjoy a nice quiet walk and alone time with no one about. Qwantithalica talks about their future and what his desire is.

As the morning arrives with the rise of the first sun people gather for the breakfast. While Rachel and Ghost enter the hall for breakfast Rachel gets the feeling that her and Ghost needs to go to her sanctuary in the woods.

What is everyone's plans for the new day?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 17th Mar, 2018 - 1:40am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 455

I'll make sure to let everyone know we're not headed back into the tunnels today, not with a new arrival orientation in the works. Aiming to do so tomorrow.

I'll let Travis grab some breakfast and relax a bit before occupying his attention.

"The first thing I need you to understand, before we do anything else, this is bloody and dangerous work, not a game. We have all shed blood and felt a great deal of pain, some of us more than others. There's a series of hobgoblin tunnels near where you entered this world. So far, we have carried out of there the dead bodies of two people who entered as allies. One was a young man who sought to repay us for something else we did. The other was a local guard who was lending our group her assistance when the threat was ascertained to be a major one."

"If that has not killed any desire at all to join us, then you should know that this work is also more rewarding and meaningful than anything you've likely done back on earth. We have saved almost two dozen lives from torture and worse, and are helping to ensure the livelihood and safety of everyone in this community"

"With that in mind, if you're still on board, we will be going out into the town shortly, and obtaining some basic equipment for you, including a horse of your own."

"Just so you know, I'm usually the one trying to coordinate things for everyone. I also hold onto the group's funds, in large part because my gifts in this world are that of a crafter. I use those funds to make things for everyone, and will be making some for you when I can. If you need something, just ask. As much as I can, I try to prioritize things so everyone has what will let them work together well."

"So, first question, have you ever handled or ridden a horse before?"

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 17th Mar, 2018 - 2:03am

Post Date: 17th Mar, 2018 - 1:47am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 455

I greet everyone as Ghost and I enter the dining hall. Smiling at the newcomer I take a seat. Ghost plops down by me enjoying some choice cuts of meat." Hi, I'm Rachel and he is Ghost." I nod to my dire wolf companion." Welcome to this wonderful world. It is quite an adjustment from home."

Seeking out Jason, I approach him." Jason, I feel the call to my Grove. I need to go there today. It feels very important." Excusing myself, Ghost and I will head to my sanctuary.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 17th Mar, 2018 - 1:47am

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.