3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 458 of 616

"Ok, thank's for the advice Grant," - Page 458 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 20th Mar, 2018 - 4:18am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

05th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 616 pgs.  454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 19th Mar, 2018 - 7:20pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 458

Checking over patience I grab the brush and get to work on Patience's coat. "We're going for a little ride today girl"

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Mar, 2018 - 7:57pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I blink and look at Travis again. "Okay, well, please pay attention here. There are a couple of horses available, find one that suits you."

"Spend some time with him or her, don't just pick."

Looking over to Grant, I'll ask, "Think you can take over from here? I have a few other things I wanted to take care of today."

If Grant agrees, I'll return to the stronghold, and get to work on the forge with Thalica at my side, working on the breastplate I've put off for far too long.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 19th Mar, 2018 - 11:04pm

20th Mar, 2018 - 2:22am / Post ID: #
Travis
Arch 4
Character
Novice / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Explorer. says...

Travis, walks over to the arena where there are a couple of horse's.
"It's been a long time, but here goes," he says taking a look.

A young stable hand points out to Travis, you have a choice between the chestnut colored Mare, named Sabrina. Or the buckskin colored Gelding, named Apache.
"Go, inside take a look," the stable hand gestures, sensing Travis nervousness.

Travis, decides to approach the Gelding first. Calling out his name. He walks around slowly, approaching from the side. Not approaching directly the nose or face.
Similarly, he calls out to the Mare, doing the same.

He, offers them both some hay, and carrots, noting which one is more receptive, less fearful, but more sociable.

Out of Character: I'm a bit out of my league here, if anyone wants to chime in? I will choose the one is more receptive, and in the end easier to ride? Travis will need riding training himself also.
He try's to remember drawing on his limited experience with horses back on earth.

Reconcile Edited: anronrosby on 20th Mar, 2018 - 2:54am

Travis Results:
  • Knowledge on D20 (+4): 10 (1 roll)

Post Date: 20th Mar, 2018 - 2:26am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 458 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

You will not want a cold as it is less than a year old and will not be able to carry you well at all that could cause injury to you the Colt or both.

Post Date: 20th Mar, 2018 - 2:49am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Standing to the side of the stall, I aide Travis as he tries to make a choice on a steed. "You'll want one that is relatively docile, at first, Travis. Unlike a bike or a car, these creatures have their own minds, and if you pick one too self-willed, they will take you somewhere you don't want to go. Make friends first, as all of these mounts are broken to saddle, and they are pretty easy going. If things work out, and you get skilled enough, a war horse is almost invaluable to ride into combat."
"For now, pick a horse that is about as high as under your arms, to match your height, and one that seems to like you. We'll get a saddle on the one you choose, and give you some instructions and refresher on riding. Good thing this world has stirrups!"

20th Mar, 2018 - 3:07am / Post ID: #
Travis
Arch 4
Character
Novice / Cover
Character Sheet Lock

Explorer. says...

"Hello Grant, your right about them having their own minds. Particularly towards the end of the day, they tend to move faster, because they know their getting their fodder, and water," he replies.

After both horses readily accepted the food on offer from Travis, he is still a little confused. Both seem the right height, as Grant suggested, although the gelding being slightly higher, and larger.

"Grant, which do you think would be better, the gelding or mare,"? He adds.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 20th Mar, 2018 - 3:39am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 458

"These aren't long term mounts, an many people might share them, so I'd go with the mare. She's a bit more easy going, at least at first hand look. I'm sure shell do just fine. "

20th Mar, 2018 - 4:18am / Post ID: #
Travis
Arch 4
Character
Novice / Cover
Character Sheet Lock

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 458

Explorer. says...

"Ok, thank's for the advice Grant," Travis answers.
He walks over to the young stable hand again.
"I think I will go with the chestnut mare, thank you," he states.

After the stable hand removed the gelding, Travis was left alone with the mare inside the pen.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.