3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 460 of 616

"More than just a dragon, the deity of - Page 460 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 25th Mar, 2018 - 2:50pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

06th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 616 pgs.  456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 23rd Mar, 2018 - 2:46pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 460

After Jason's announcement, I'll say "Sounds good to me. I've hopes that, now that the bulk of the enemy have been defeated, we can move on to better things like this place's defenses and getting a good electrical system in place. I'm almost finished my first magic item, which I find rather cool to be able to do! Too bad it won't be ready for our excursion tomorrow, but still."

Sponsored Links:
23rd Mar, 2018 - 3:09pm / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Storyteller says...

"I don't know exactly what I will do moving forward, but I am ready to go back to the tunnels and get them cleared out," I will say, having met up with the others and heard Jason's question. After a moment if pause, I will add, "I do what to find a way of learning as much as I can about this world. It is alwats most frustrating not to know the rules and structues."

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 23rd Mar, 2018 - 3:10pm

Post Date: 24th Mar, 2018 - 4:40am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

"Based on what we know of the flooding, do we think it's going to be a problem or do we need to search for some water breathing options? I know I can hold my breath for a minute. I used to practice swimming from one side of a fifty meter long pool under water in college and with the age reversal, nothing to do her but read and the practicing I've been doing, I'm in better shape now then I've been in a long, long time. Almost as good as then."

24th Mar, 2018 - 5:18am / Post ID: #
Travis
Arch 4
Character
Novice / Cover
Character Sheet Lock

Page 460 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Explorer. says...

"I would go with you, but don't have any weapon's or armor, as of yet," He answer's Jason.
"Beside's, would probably need some training in them,"? He says.

"Grant, mentioned that you had some kind of lab, perhaps some of the Mages's and Alchemist's could show me around, or set me a task, or two. I would like to help, in any way I can,"? Travis adds.

Out of Character: I've updated the character sheet with the basics now, bit, bridle, saddle, rope, rations, torches etc. But still, with the same clothes on his back.

Reconcile Edited: anronrosby on 24th Mar, 2018 - 5:26am

Post Date: 24th Mar, 2018 - 12:15pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I shake my head, "Based on the rate, we'll have to splash around a bit in there, but assuming everything's on the same level, there shouldn't be anything we'll need water breathing to access, not yet. And if something is flooded, we'll have to decide whether or not to come back. Anything not already ruined by the initial flood can wait a few days while we focus on any remaining hostiles."

When Travis asks about the lab, I'll respond, "The only permanent lab we have access to at present is the one in the library, but that officially belongs to the lord's wife and is mainly used by her and Lywenta, a senior mage. They're gracious enough to lend its use from time to time, but are unlikely to ask for your aid I am afraid."

"I have a makeshift lab set up in my own quarters where I've been doing most of my crafting, but it gets a little cramped if there's more than me and Thalica in there."

"That is about to change though, a while back I asked about more a more permanent setup for us and our projects. An inn and a large multipurpose workshop is being constructed for our use. They're almost finished, though I'm not sure on the ETA."

Out of Character: Travis, we got weapons and armor for your guy earlier today. We were talking about a light crossbow, morningstar, and scale mail. Feel free to adjust or add to your taste since we have the funds. A breastplate and a longspear (So you can strike from behind the front line) wouldn't be out of the question for instance. Just remember your archivist isn't proficient with martial weapons, heavy armor, or shields.

Same goes for anyone else that wants mundane equipment of some sort and didn't get it before, we have the funds to casually spend on nearly anything of that nature. Just let me know so I can mark the expenditure off on the sheet.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 24th Mar, 2018 - 12:22pm

Post Date: 24th Mar, 2018 - 7:43pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

"I'm less concerned about your lack of equipment then I am about your lack of having a download. Jason picked out some good equipment for someone unfamiliar with these yet. Always stay in the middle until your called for to move up. Your our bit of extra, but trust me those arrows hurt. I've almost died twice, but with thier help" I say pointing to the group "And my faith in bahamut, I'm still here."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
25th Mar, 2018 - 6:51am / Post ID: #
Travis
Arch 4
Character
Novice / Cover
Character Sheet Lock

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 460

Explorer. says...

Travis, inspects the armor and weaponry that has been given him. After, getting a little help with putting the armor on.
"Man, this is a little heavier than I thought," he says, noting its weight, on his thin frame.

"You, know I remmeber at a fair, seeing this medieval knights group. They often, dressed in authentic gear, like this," he adds.

He, picks up the morning star, feels its weight before attaching it to his buckle.
"Wow, check this out, looks dangerous, who needs to lift weights when you have this," he says.

He, grasps the dagger. "Now, this is what I call a knife," then likewise stows that.
Finnally, he handles the light crossbow, but refrains from actually loading it.

"Ive, actually done some archery, but somehow this looks more authentic, and boy this has some weight on it also," he notes before stowing that, with a small quiver of crossbow bolts.

"Now, I look the part, but I hope the others don't mind me keeping my akubra hat on. Besides, I can't see any sunscreen, anywhere in sight," he adds.
"What the? Bahumat, oh that's that dragon out of Dungeons & Dragons ,"? Travis says.

Out of Character: Travis, is now ready as he will ever be. To join the others. The character sheet has been updated now.

Although skills and spells have been written down, none would work at this precise moment in time. Come to think of it, include also the weapons, wouldn't work. In real life, I would have experience with a blunted rapier, or foil oh and a shortbow, type of weapon. Not these other things.

Reconcile Edited: anronrosby on 25th Mar, 2018 - 7:26am

Post Date: 25th Mar, 2018 - 2:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 460

"More than just a dragon, the deity of metallic dragons and those who aspire to their ideals."

"I don't think anyone's going to object to the hat, you might get some odd looks from the locals, but they think we're weird already."

"As to the tunnels, yes itl be a bit riskier for you, but just stay behind the rest and you should be okay. We're not expecting much trouble, but it should still be a good way to get an idea of how these things run. I suggest sticking to the crossbow for now, it would be more accurate to think of it as a single shot carbine rifle than a regular bow by the way. Just shorter range and a need to aim a bit further upwards."

"In any case, if there's nothing else, I have a homunculus to work on tonight, and we all have tunnels to finish clearing tomorrow. Let's get some rest."

Unless someone brings something up, I'll work on the Wright I started last night until the short hours of the morning, then slip into bed near the young elf who I'd never expected to fall for.

Out of Character: Travis, you can use the gear, you'll just take non proficiency penalties for the time being. (-4 to attack using the weapons, along with your ACP applied to attack rolls and Strength/Dexterity rolls). Nasty, but it doesn't shut you down entirely.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 25th Mar, 2018 - 2:51pm

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.