3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 462 of 616

Travis, wades through the water into the tunnels. - Page 462 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 27th Mar, 2018 - 10:57pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

05th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 616 pgs.  458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 26th Mar, 2018 - 7:02pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 462

"No, I've never had direct contact with Bahamut, my experience was with one of his ... What do you call the messengers, not Avatars, but… Heralds?It may have just been some other level of servitor, but the connection to Bahamut and his faith was unquestionable. I was out maybe 10 minutes during that siege but my time spent training with him seemed like a week of intense trials testing not only my skills but my willingness to devote to the ideals of his Brilliance. Every time a battle starts I pray and am granted the inspiration that certain maneuvers will initiate his blessing. Until the fighring starts I don't know which ones they will be, but I recently discovered I knew a new one. A way to charge thru enemy to reach my opponent without being touched by anyone on my way through thier ranks."
Out of Character: What strength is the composite bow?

Sponsored Links:
26th Mar, 2018 - 9:39pm / Post ID: #
Travis
Arch 4
Character
Novice / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Explorer. says...

"That's incedible Jonathon, and you never experienced this prior to coming to this place either," Travis answers.
"Now, tell me what you mean't by download,"? He adds.

Post Date: 27th Mar, 2018 - 1:17am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

"He means the uplift, awakening, event, whatever you wish to call it, that has hit each of us to add skills to our repertoire."

"That's fascinating Jonathan, I wonder if I'll experience something similar some day. Its an interesting prospect to say the least, speaking as a long term agnostic, the thought of actually contacting the divine"

The next morning, I'll head down with Thalica to meet up with everyone. "Are we all ready to go? I would like to finish clearing the tunnels today if at all possible."

Post Date: 27th Mar, 2018 - 3:25am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 462 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I feel a little better the next morning. Ghost and I join the others and prepare to finish clearing out the tunnels." I'm ready to finish the job once and for all."

Post Date: 27th Mar, 2018 - 3:04pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

"That aspect of this new universe has me curious, too. What would it be like to have the voice or avatar of one of this world's deities interact with you? Would it be as a mentor, a kind voice, an over-aweing presence, a subtle whisper, omens? Maybe later on, I'll visit some of the clerics here and sit down for a chat. It could prove instructive, at least. No knowledge is bad, in and of itself."

Post Date: 27th Mar, 2018 - 5:45pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Breakfast goes by quickly and you soon find yourselves ready to head back into the tunnels. You can see a small raft has been being built to get around the bottom of the pit. It will be a day or two before it is complete so you are still looking at wading through the water to the North tunnels. You can see water about a inch deep flowing into the North tunnels. The water in the pit is about 42 inches deep now.

Out of Character: . Where are you placing Travis in the marching order?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 27th Mar, 2018 - 7:59pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 462

Looking down at the water levels, I grimace "This is going to be unkind to my gear, I'm sure. I guess water walking magic is out of the question?" I descend on the levitation platform into the 3 foot wading pool and head with the rest of the gang to the tunnels.
Out of Character: : Probably as close to center as possible for safety, behind me.

27th Mar, 2018 - 10:57pm / Post ID: #
Travis
Arch 4
Character
Novice / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 462

Explorer. says...

Travis, wades through the water into the tunnels. Strangely he feels comfortable behind Grant.

Feeling both excitment and fear at the same time.
He feels like he is getting used to wearing the armor now.

"A little bit, like wearing a wetsuit," he ponders.

"This, was where it all started for me," he adds.

Out of Character: Anywhere closer, than middle would frighten him at this stage. Closer to rear, would feel even better.

Reconcile Edited: anronrosby on 27th Mar, 2018 - 10:58pm

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.