3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 479 of 616

Everyone heads in the water and towards the - Page 479 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 15th Apr, 2018 - 3:55am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

14th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 616 pgs.  475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 13th Apr, 2018 - 3:44pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 479

Finding the room empty you head out and back to the main corridor You head to the right and follow it. After a long walk you see light ahead. Soon you come to the entrance to the NW tunnel where you are again looking out over the sink hole as it continues to fill with water.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Apr, 2018 - 4:23am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I sigh in relief upon seeing the exit.

"So, it is done after all. Okay guys, I know it is late, but we still have a bit of work to do tonight."

"I don't want to mess with the magical items found without Lywenta and/or Be there, that stuff is their specialty. So we can leave that for tomorrow."

"The bodies we found however, they have languished in there for long enough, let us get them out with as much dignity as we can muster for their sake."

"Don't get separated or drop your guard. We cannot be entirely certain that there are not a few hostiles that have been playing hide and seek with us. I suspect Ghost would have sniffed them out if so, but still, just be careful."

Post Date: 14th Apr, 2018 - 4:25am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

When you are at the opening you can see the first sun has risen not too long ago. It is daylight outside.

Post Date: 14th Apr, 2018 - 3:36pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 479 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I pause, realizing how tired the others must be. I love this ring that lets me get by with little sleep, but it skews my perception a bit. "Nevermind guys, go to bed. I'll report in then head to my own."

I'll let the lord and Lywenta know of the situation. If they intend to go in for cleanup before I'm done with the 2 hours of sleep I'll need, I'll draw them a map to the important things we left behind.

Out of Character: It always seems to take much much longer in those tunnels than it should.

14th Apr, 2018 - 4:51pm / Post ID: #
Travis
Arch 4
Character
Novice / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Explorer. says...

Travis, agrees with Jason that we should all head back and have a rest.
After which he offers to help retrieve the dead bodies, in an effort to give them a proper burial.

Post Date: 15th Apr, 2018 - 2:58am / Post ID: #

A Friend

"I must say that I'm liking the professionalism everyone displayed. It's easy to get lulled into a false sense of security when things look over and we're seeing things we don't want to see like that."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 15th Apr, 2018 - 3:23am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 479

As we retravel the areas and rooms, I make a point doing looks for secret doors, just in case we overlooked something.

Post Date: 15th Apr, 2018 - 3:55am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 479

Everyone heads in the water and towards the elevators except Grant who decides to head back into the tunnels. As the group heads up the elevator and then to the stronghold to get a nice rest you will notice that Grant did not come up with you.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.