3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 480 of 616

Travis, had also been up to go back and grab - Page 480 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 16th Apr, 2018 - 5:14am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

14th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 616 pgs.  476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 15th Apr, 2018 - 4:57am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 480

Out of Character: We were all heading back into the tunnels to retrieve the dead women, which is when I'd be looking for secrets.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Apr, 2018 - 5:01am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Out of Character: the others stated they were going back in after resting. You all have been up for close to 24 hours.

Post Date: 15th Apr, 2018 - 1:11pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Out of Character: Indeed, I changed my mind when I saw that it was already morning. Even if the rest of us somehow don't notice him splitting off, can we assume he wouldn't go off on his lonesome?

Post Date: 15th Apr, 2018 - 2:39pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 480 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Out of Character: the only reason I would be searching for the secret door,etc. Would be if I was with the group as we went back to retrieve the bodies. If we aren't retrieving the bodies, then I'm with the group.

Post Date: 15th Apr, 2018 - 2:45pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Grant starts walking back into the tunnels but does not go far when he notices he is the only one in there. He turns around and heads back out and into the water to head to the lifts. Once at the top he sees Jason looking at him as if saying about time.

Post Date: 15th Apr, 2018 - 2:49pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

If it's for dead body retrieval and we know where they are, I'd be up for spending the extra hour to grab them. We've cleared the place, we won't have to go slow and cautious, we can head right there grab them and leave. I wouldn't go back in just now to look for Secret Doors as that would be more pains taking.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
16th Apr, 2018 - 4:17am / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 480

The Storyteller says...

I will have kept quiet for the journey back, tired myself. Especially not helped by how difficult it was for me to often get the sleep I need. Looking to Jason, I will say, "Hey, I need to crash. Perhaps see you all in the morning… I mean evening." After saying my goodnight to everyone, I will take off all my gear and get into a separate pair of light clothes before getting into bed.

Out of Character: Didn't have anything to really add at this time.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 16th Apr, 2018 - 11:28am

16th Apr, 2018 - 5:14am / Post ID: #
Travis
Arch 4
Character
Novice / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 480

Explorer. says...

Travis, had also been up to go back and grab the dead bodies also. Travis joins up with Jonathon and helps retrieve all the dead bodies. That require the proper burial that is.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.