3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 482 of 616

After getting a bit of sleep, thought not - Page 482 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 18th Apr, 2018 - 2:25am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 616 pgs.  478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 16th Apr, 2018 - 8:25pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 482

Since nothing was found, I'll head out with the rest. "Maybe your ghost friend does clean up, also? Either way, its unlikely we'll find out what happened to her. "

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Apr, 2018 - 8:42pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I nod, "Lets get out of here. I hope we can find her for a proper burial, but I doubt we'll make progress on that right now."

Post Date: 17th Apr, 2018 - 1:41pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

It finally becomes slightly difficult for me to move while I'm carrying all my gear and a body but I manage to shuffle along at a slow pace in the name of what we know must be done to pay respects for the dead. Trying to make chit-chat as we head back to the entrance, "So, anyone here know how to Madison?" I grin and see if anyone gets the movie quote.

Post Date: 17th Apr, 2018 - 3:47pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 482 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The party that went back in soon find themselves back at the entrance to the corridors and jump down into the water to carry the two bodies to the lifts. They find themselves up at the top soon after and ready to head to the stronghold. The second sun is high the sky while the first sun is low signaling that is is close to dinner time.

Post Date: 17th Apr, 2018 - 7:02pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

With the rest of the group, I deal with the bodies of the dead, asking if they were known, as well as doing a basic description of the missing body to see if she was known, as well. Afterwards, I'll wash up and grab a meal in the great hall with the others. If nothing untoward occurs, I will head to bed and sleep the night until breakfast.

Post Date: 18th Apr, 2018 - 12:34am / Post ID: #

A Friend

I'll make my report to Lord Douglas, and pass along my suggestion that the kitchen enchantment be evaluated to see if it could be salvaged intact for use in the stronghold.

If there is nothing else, I'll retire, after the 2 hours of sleep the ring lets me get away with, I'll get up again and finish work on the Wright, then go back to bed once more to sleep again, in hopes of starting the next day fully refreshed.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
18th Apr, 2018 - 12:41am / Post ID: #
Travis
Arch 4
Character
Novice / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 482

Explorer. says...

Travis, also decides to not look for the missing body. But, rather finnishes up, helping to drag the other bodies, to the surface.

Likewise, once back at the keep he tends to his horse. Then cleans himself up, before joining the others for dinner.

Afterwards, he retires for bed, reflecting on what the Kobold's had done. Also what were they hiding?

18th Apr, 2018 - 2:25am / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 482

The Storyteller says...

After getting a bit of sleep, thought not as much as I would like given how often I found myself waking up, I will decide to get myself a bite to eat. After this, I will see if I could come upon any of my companions as I wondered the grounds.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.