3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 483 of 616

Breakfast is served and most everyone is there. - Page 483 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 18th Apr, 2018 - 10:52pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 616 pgs.  479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 18th Apr, 2018 - 3:17am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 483

When Jason reports in to the Lord about the tunnels and what they have found the lord ask him about the room with food inside. "Did you ask inside of the room who if anyone had prepared the food? Did any try the food? Did they have any adverse effects?"

He will have Lywenta check it out with Sir Eklon tomorrow morning.

Not long after Jason departs the evening meal is being ready to be be served.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Apr, 2018 - 3:37am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

"I wondered aloud as to how the food was prepared, but no, I did not ask or address the environs directly. Perhaps an oversight on my part."

"A few did have small quantities of food. The dire wolf, Ghost, sniffed and had no qualms about drinking some of the water. After that, a few others chose to have a few snacks. For both he and the others, no effects, adverse or otherwise, have been noted as of yet that I am aware of. I have been keeping an eye on them. I believe Grant took a sample of the food with him if you wish to have someone examine it."

Out of Character: Thomas still hasn't shared the fact that a voice responded to him, so I'm not aware of this detail.

Post Date: 18th Apr, 2018 - 3:46am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The lord nods at this and tells Jason that it may have been someone who likes you and your group in the tunnels and was trying to help you all out. If it was otherwise the food and drink would not have been good and any adverse effects would have been quickly apparent.

18th Apr, 2018 - 3:49am / Post ID: #
Vickie
L4 Ardent L5 XP 5601...
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 483 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Learner says...

Once I get back to the stronghold I go to my room and get out of my armor and ready myself for some much needed sleep. Kelvin has his brother come wake me up around lunch with a knock upon my door. I ready myself for the rest of the day and join him for lunch. I then go for a walk around the grounds and then he show me his shop where he makes the ale, mead, and beer. I help him place an ale into some barrels from the vat and then help him clean it. Afterwards getting a much needed bath; I then go back to my room. Shortly after my arrival Kelvin comes into the room we now share. I help him out of his armor and hang it on the dummy.
We then go for a walk to see how the Inn is coming along, we see that the second story is almost complete. Afterwards we go for a nice stroll and some quality time together. Later we wash and get ready for dinner and head to the dining hall.
After eating my meal; I go find Jason, Grant, or someone from the group to let them know that I have spoken with the lord and I will be helping out around the stronghold and not return to the tunnels until they are cleared. I will assure them that I am will be adventuring again.

Post Date: 18th Apr, 2018 - 5:11pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Once rested up, I review and recharge the spell I've chosen for the day, hoping I won't need it's use. Cleanup, shave, teeth and other morning hygene, as well as a prayer for the health of my family and friends, where ever they are, and I head down to breakfast. Once there, I avail myself of some strong juice and what ever is being served that looks tasty, discussing the day's plan.
"I understand Vickie. May your day be worthwhile. I don't think there's much left to clean out, but a review of the place won't hurt. We also never did investigate that bedroom, kitchen and study well enough."

Post Date: 18th Apr, 2018 - 7:45pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I'll show up a little late for breakfast. On hearing Vickie's decision, I'll nod, "I believe I understand. This last bit has been tough for all of us. Rest well."

When everyone else has gathered, I'll say, "I do want to do one last sweep through, in case something played hide and seek with us last time. Nothing anywhere near as time sensitive as usual. I was thinking that we ask Ghost to hunt, and we follow his nose for a while. We make a quick run through the main passages like that without him picking up anything fresh, and I think we can declare that particular job done."

"After that, I think most of us can leave the tunnels to rest for the rest of the day. I am going to help secure and study the rooms of particular interest in there. I suspect Grant will wish to do so as well, and anyone else who wants to join in is free to do the same. The room with the magic desk should yield several items of particular interest if it is anything like the one Be has been studying."

"Oh, and incidentally, should you guys pop into my room and spot a small and slightly gangly critter at my desk, don't be alarmed. Its a helper construct I finished last night, I've nicknamed it Dobby. It will be taking over for most of the time I've been spending constructing magic items of late, letting me focus on other things."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 18th Apr, 2018 - 10:37pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 483

I grin at mention of Dobby." Jason, nice Harry Potter reference. I like your plan. If Ghost doesn't pick up a scent then we are done. I don't know about the rest of you but I'll be glad to move on from the tunnels. I want to venture out and see more of this strange world. We have only seen a very small part of this world since we have been here."

Post Date: 18th Apr, 2018 - 10:52pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 483

Breakfast is served and most everyone is there. Jason talks about going into the tunnels one last time to make sure it is clear and maybe check the areas that were not explored. Meanwhile Lywenta and Sir Eklon will be going in to check out the room with food in it. They will be leaving shortly after breakfast. She does have her adventuring gear on and she looks a bit badas. Sir Eklon is in full plate minus his helm that is resting on the table as he eats. Lady Vickie tells that she will not be going to the tunnels again due the issue she is having with the death she has seen there of innocents but that she will join with the group once again as they explore other areas. Once breakfast is over Everyone starts to get ready to go. Vickie leaves with one of the big red headed men.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.