3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 484 of 616

Out of Character: we skipped a section? If - Page 484 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 19th Apr, 2018 - 5:58pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 616 pgs.  480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 18th Apr, 2018 - 11:57pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 484

"Take care Vickie. We won't be in the tunnels for much longer."

"Right then, if everyone else is on board, shall we?"

We'll gather up and join Sir Eklon and Lywenta on their way down to the tunnels. I'll share my plan for our last sweep, but otherwise follow their lead.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Apr, 2018 - 2:28am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

As everyone heads down the lifts you see Lywenta and Eklon walking on the water towards the NW tunnel. As you get to the bottom you can feel a solid invisible barrier on the surface of the water leading towards the NW tunnel. Soon Lywenta and Eklon enter the NW tunnel.

19th Apr, 2018 - 6:36am / Post ID: #
Travis
Arch 4
Character
Novice / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Explorer. says...

Travis, looking deep in thought joins the other's for breakfast. Afterwards he goes out to the stables, and feeds Sabrina some carrots, talking to the mare and giving her a groom.

He goes back to his room and prepares a detect magic spell to add to his existing list for the day, ahead.
Afterwards, he rejoins with the others, and speaks to Jason.
"I would also like to come and study the rooms of particular interest, the magic desk, the room with food in it," he says.

Travis, continues with the other's, searching and feels the invisible solid barrier in the water, beneath his feet.
"What the heck is this, Lywenta and Eklon walking on the water,"? He say's.
"What manner of magic is this, how are you both able to do this"? He asks them.

Reconcile Edited: anronrosby on 19th Apr, 2018 - 6:46am

Travis Results:
  • Search on D20 (+4): 18, 5 (2 rolls)

Post Date: 19th Apr, 2018 - 2:14pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 484 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

"Water Walking is not an uncommon spell, you will most likely be capable of it yourself at some point Travis."

Approaching the other two, I'll state, "Lady Lywenta, Sir Eklon, we plan to make one last quick sweep, using Ghost's nose as a guide. After that, if you are willing, Grant and I will be returning to lend a hand with the magical areas in here.

Out of Character: not moving slowly enough for search checks, so just spot and listen.

Post Date: 19th Apr, 2018 - 2:39pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Spending a moment checking the surface layer field with a hand, I move back into the group, saying "This more of an increase in surface tension rather than walking on water, which normally applies to individuals under the effects of the spell. It's a whole layer on top of the surface itself. The duration and coverage is impressive."

Post Date: 19th Apr, 2018 - 4:54pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Out of Character: I take it as you go back into the tunnel you will be taking the right hand passages to cover the areas you skipped that were to the left the last time you were in exploring?

In Game: Lywenta just smiles as she hears Grant. She heads in deeper taking the turns that Jason told her to arrive at the room that had the food. Does anyone other than Sir Eklon accompany her?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 19th Apr, 2018 - 5:06pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 484

Out of Character: sticking with the group that follows Jason. Regular position in the party. I guess we are just confirming we haven't missed anything, and checking out the rooms we found of interest.

Post Date: 19th Apr, 2018 - 5:58pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 484

Out of Character: we skipped a section? If so, then yes, searching through there in depth, just sweeping with Ghost for the rest of it.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.